Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Toolbar

Hey Guys,

I'm still relatively new here, but I really like the community and I get a lot out of reading all of the posts (even though I don't comment very often). Because the site is so massive (seriously, jeez, it's the largest forum I've ever been to...ever) I've started using this toolbar I built, and wanted to share it with everyone. There's no spyware or crap like that in it, and I'm not pushing any kind of stupid malware or product buying. I'm getting honest-to-god good use out of the thing, and wanted to share it.

Anyway, it's at tacticalgamerbar.forumtoolbar.com [not directly linking since I'm still not sure on all of the subtleties of the rules; better safe than sorry, heh], for those interested. (FWIW, I'm using IE and FF both, and it works great on them.)

If you guys like it and want to see any improvements, let me know, since I can make whatever changes you think would be worthwhile.

-shoop
    "What if he has a pointed stick?"

Re: Tactical Gamer Toolbar

O_o I'm suspicious, Got Screenshots?

Comment

It's just another search bar that takes up precious browser window space. It has a Google-powered search feature that'll search TacticalGamer.com and the whole internet.

I'm not seeing any good use for it when I can do both with 3 clicks and a new tab window.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

... what does it do?

Comment

Currently it doesn't do a whole lot; it has links to all of the main areas of the forum for quick access. I'll post screenshots later on today; sorry about that, I forgot. :)

Comment

sounds kinda useless, like the yahoo toolbar.
            But if it helps you out, then keep at it.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, guys; the real world caught up with me. Anyway, I just took a screenshot (too big to link directly, apparently: image-shaq.com/TGbar_screen.jpg

edit: Yeah, CaptainPlanet, it's basic right now, but I can update it and it'll update on everyone's computer automagically, so I'm going to work on it this week and hopefully add some new features that will be of use. Is there anything that would be of use to anyone here?

Comment

Is there a way to have the actual TG logo used instead of that orange font?

Nevermind, found it: http://tacticalgamercom.forumtoolbar.com/
                Last edited by CingularDuality; 12-02-2008, 07:35 AM.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X