Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v2.0

Due about Aug 8th.

My oh my how things change when that damn test comes back positive. And then all the other test you go buy at the pharmacy...
    USAR

Re: v2.0

Congratulations! (assuming this is a pregnancy test)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Yeah! Wow I must be really out of touch with the community if I only got one congrats! I'm sorry guys!
      USAR

Comment

Originally posted by Iceberg View Post
        Yeah! Wow I must be really out of touch with the community if I only got one congrats! I'm sorry guys!
        Don't sweat it, a whole slew of games came out recently so people are busy playing and haven't checked the forums as much.

I'll point a few guys over here (like CD and Apo). ;)
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Just like an army doggie to be all overly sensitive and stuff...

Seriously, the world will be a better place with a little Squeak running around. Congrats!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I saw the v2.0 and passed the thread over...

Congrats!!! It's a life changing experience, to be sure. It just puts EVERYTHING else in perspective.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Don't announce on a weekend unless you want it buried in the news cycle. :P

Congratulations, sir. Welcome to the unbridled joy that is being a Game Officer, except for just one unruly player. :)
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                I saw the v2.0 and passed the thread over...
                as did i... "im gonna be a daddy" would have been a better, more relevant thread title =P

congrats man!!! hope everything throughout the next 9 months (and beyond) goes smoothly for the you