Warning to all about a phishing attempt through Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to all about a phishing attempt through Steam

I wanted to warn everyone about this site. This site is a phishing site, DO NOT enter your Steam information. It's made to look like an official Valve page but note the web address. It will phish your Steam account if you enter your information.

You should visit the site so you know what to look for but do not enter your information.
    http://www.mysteamcommunityes.co.cc/

Re: Warning to all about a phishing attempt through Steam

firefox wont let me open it...im sure IE will lol
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

now where did I put Trooper's steam account info... ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
        firefox wont let me open it...im sure IE will lol
        Hence why IE users will likely get suckered. Bye bye Steam account info. Hello fraudulent purchases! :row__642:

Thanks to Splendid for the warning. :)
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Good post and warning, though I would hope most wouldn't fall for it anyway.
          "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
          -- Red Forman

Comment

My IE didn't allow me to open it once I turned on the phishing filter.
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X