Do you like firearms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like firearms?

If you like firearms and value your Second Amendment, then show your support not only for that, but for me, your fellow TG member. I made a site for my passion and sell Pro-Second Amendment T-Shirts online.

The website is...
    www.2a-gear.com

My prices are the best on the net and the designs are ours only. So step on in and get that person who clings to guns the perfect gift for the holidays.

Thanks,
    Dutchy

Dismissed...

Re: Do you like firearms?

I dig your shirts man, nice work!
    Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

I like your shirts, but i was curious what well regulated militia are you a volunteer of?
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I like every make, model, shape and size. Single shot through full auto. Barrett .50 cal all the way down to .22 short. Hell, i even like black powder rifles. How can you not like firearms? Post Script, nice site.
        Last edited by Charcoal_Grey; 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM. Reason: add to content
        sigpic

Comment

Nice, see you've got a airsofter on the frontpage. :)

I like guns, just don't own any real firearms yet. Just a few toys and virtual ones. ;)
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

That is not an airsofter my friend. He is at the gun range. Like the avatar you have, that is the rifle I have. Only difference is that it is not automatic.

As for the regulated militia comment, a militia can be anyone whom protects their freedoms and is armed. In the old days, little whippersnapper, before we were a country, we had militias which were men and women that were prepared to defend their home and town. So, I am in my own militia, the Dutchy Militia and we are ready to protect our freedoms and rights that founded this country.

Comment

i was just curious, i know the history of the US, hell if i had the money I wish I could join the Westchester Gun Club and learn how to use a pistol and a rifle, and if i am able to get the chance to shoot and train i would love to own a Beretta, or a Sig. I've handled one unloaded before and the Sig might be the coolest pistol i have ever seen. (A good friend of mine is a federal air marshal and is required by law to carry 24/7, and i've thats how i've been able to handle one.)

I just figured that a well organized militia was more than one person, maybe a couple that was organized and had its own name or held meetings weekly or monthly.....but then again that's just my take on it, I might just have to purchase the dont treat on me t-shirt.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Buy a shirt and make sure you join the NRA if you havent already.
                The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
                mutual respect for your fellow gamers
                and where all members
                would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
                Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Originally posted by Van_Deutch View Post
                  That is not an airsofter my friend. He is at the gun range. Like the avatar you have, that is the rifle I have. Only difference is that it is not automatic.

As for the regulated militia comment, a militia can be anyone whom protects their freedoms and is armed. In the old days, little whippersnapper, before we were a country, we had militias which were men and women that were prepared to defend their home and town. So, I am in my own militia, the Dutchy Militia and we are ready to protect our freedoms and rights that founded this country.
                  Ah. Thought it was an airsofter. He looked young. I didn't know they sold P90s to civilians and I thought silencers were banned on civilian owned firearms?
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                    ...and I thought silencers were banned on civilian owned firearms?
                    Nope, like machine guns, "destructive devices" (grenades and other explosives), and short barreled weapons, they only require a $200 tax stamp and a thumbs up from the ATF.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                      Nope, like machine guns, "destructive devices" (grenades and other explosives), and short barreled weapons, they only require a $200 tax stamp and a thumbs up from the ATF.
                      Finally someone who knows what they are talking about!
                      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I've always been afraid of firearms and didn't really care if we had them or not, but as time and experience has worn on, I've realized that firearms are safer in the arms of those who know how to handle them, than anyone else. That they're also usable in sport as well as personal protection.

I decided last year that in order to get over my very strong fear of guns, that the best thing to do was go to a shooting range and learn how to use one. Which I haven't had the opportunity to do yet. Hell I think it would be cool and interesting to learn how to clean and rebuild one, just because I'm mechanically inclined and have a knack for fixing things.

The right to keep and bear arms is something that even in a modern day society, is an important right to have. No one says because you have one, means you ever would need to fire it at anyone during your life. I would still be afraid to have one in the house, but with the proper precautions, protection, and storage, there's a significantly smaller chance that someone would find them and use them against me or my family. It's serious business, and I would take ownership very seriously. If I did decide to carry one, however, it would be of a very small caliber. Something that has the ability to incapacitate, but not kill.
                        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
                        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Not to hijack the thread...but...

Originally posted by Spulat View Post
                          If I did decide to carry one, however, it would be of a very small caliber. Something that has the ability to incapacitate, but not kill.
                          No such thing with firearms. Not only is it impossible to shoot someone where you can ensure they won't bleed to death, but a prosecutor would have a field day with the "shoot to wound" concept.

You are justified or you are not. If you're justified to shoot someone, it doesn't matter legally whether you shoot him with a .22 or a .45, or whether you shoot him in the head or the toe. It's lethal force either way. However if you're not justified you'll go to jail even if you carried an airsoft gun.

If the obstacle is a moral one rather than a legal one and you feel incapable of possibly killing someone, you'd be far better off carrying mace or other less-lethal options.

That said...

I posted a while back about buying my first gun, and I'm really glad I did. I've learned a lot the past few months and feel much more comfortable around handguns than I did before. Both the wife and I frequently go shooting and thoroughly enjoy our new hobby.

Try it, it's addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                            Oh. Well that's one corrected piece of firearm info. Gotta love CD for knowing all of this stuff.
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthefallen View Post
                              Not to hijack the thread...but...

No such thing with firearms. Not only is it impossible to shoot someone where you can ensure they won't bleed to death, but a prosecutor would have a field day with the "shoot to wound" concept.

You are justified or you are not. If you're justified to shoot someone, it doesn't matter legally whether you shoot him with a .22 or a .45, or whether you shoot him in the head or the toe. It's lethal force either way. However if you're not justified you'll go to jail even if you carried an airsoft gun.

That said...

I posted a while back about buying my first gun, and I'm really glad I did. I've learned a lot the past few months and feel much more comfortable around handguns than I did before. Both the wife and I frequently go shooting and thoroughly enjoy our new hobby.

Try it, it's addictive.
                              I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later how enjoyable it could possibly be.

If the obstacle is a moral one rather than a legal one and you feel incapable of possibly killing someone, you'd be far better off carrying mace or other less-lethal options.
                              That's true, and that's a bridge I'll cross when I come to it. However, I highly doubt I would be carrying mace... that's a bit offensive. Perhaps in which case, I'll just stick with my switchblade.
                              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
                              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X