Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's almost Christmas - What is your favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special or both?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's almost Christmas - What is your favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special or both?

With Christmas almost here, I would like to ask the TG community to tell me/all reading this thread what your favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special is, or Both for that matter.

I will gladly start.

Die Hard is my favorite Christmas movie of all time. Many have argued with me that it is in fact not a Christmas movie (It was released in July), but it surely is. It takes place on Christmas Eve, has a christmas Soundtrack, and involves all aspects of Christmas. And It is my Favorite Christmas Movie.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: It's almost Christmas - What is your favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special or bo

Combat Sheep is my favourite Christmas special. It was a one-off show from Christmas 2001, with puppets, sheep, guns and a Queen tribute band (called Queeen). If you have the opportunity to watch it, please do. It's utterly brilliant, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet or DVD.

IMDB page
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Re: It's almost Christmas - What is your favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special or bo

Ditto on Die Hard!

As for a "traditional" Christmas movie, I'd have to say Elf is one of the better ones out there.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

A Christmas story.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Geez.. Old Bastage Alert... "White Christmas" - Classic and get's me in the mood to the days of old (older then me ..)..

I have "Fred Claus" at home waiting to be seen.. but haven't found the time..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Polar Express.
            The Old Guy
            kin3
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
              A Christmas story.
              Ooohhhh, fffuuudddgggee!

Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

A Christmas story.
                For a movie that I absolutely have to watch on Christmas, it's this one. Elf is definitely a close second.
                Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

A Christmas story.
                  I watch that movie at least 3 times on Christmas on the channel that shows it 24-7.

Comment

Scrooged

Comment

Nightmare Before Christmas is a good one.

Comment

A Christmas story, i can qoute so many things from that movie.

NADDAFINGA
                        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

You'll shoot your eye out. - I find myself sometimes cringing during that movie yet watching it bit by bit, and usually by the end of the marathon I've seen it completely.
                          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                          Level I HazMat Technician
                          NYS EMT-B
                          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

My favorite by far is the Claymation Christmas Celebration with the California Raisins. What ever happened to that? I miss the 80's sometimes...
                            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272045/

From it is the best version of the Carol of the Bells EVER.
                            [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5m9_LXNOYM[/media]
                            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

A Christmas Story and It's a wonderful life with Jimmy Stewart
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X