X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Creatures - Why men are happier than women

stereotypical, but funny :)

----------------------------------------------------------
    Our last name stays put. The garage is all ours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. We can be President. We can never be pregnant. We can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. We can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell us the truth. The world is our urinal. We never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at our chest when we're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle our feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. We know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. We can open all our own jars. We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend. Our underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. We almost never have strap problems in public. We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.. Everything on our face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. We only have to shave our face and neck.
    We can play with toys all our life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. We can wear shorts no matter how our legs look. We can 'do' our nails with a pocket knife . We have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

Re: Simple Creatures - Why men are happier than women

So so true, my friend. :)
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Amen.

Comment

That last line is absolutely the best. So true...
        sigpic
        I'm Back.

Comment

Its all completely true, and i love it!

Can we make this a sticky?
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

We can watch football without talking.
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Can get a haircut for less than $20.
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Don't have to worry about our junk stretching/tearing when we have kids.

Comment

Ugh. Reverse threaded nuts and bolts drive me crazy. : p

Comment

We can write our names in the snow.

Comment

We can drink "Lady Grey" tea with milk and sugar every morning, and not feel any less manly. :icon6:

Lady Grey is a light, refreshing tea, pale gold in colour and infused with the flavours of orange, lemon and bergamot.

Right, guys? :icon6:

Guys?! :row__739:
                      sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Earl Grey for me, thank you very much.
                        No, really, I drink it by the ton. The smell of bergamot is like olfactory gold.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                          Can get a haircut for less than $20.
                          :0 I want a cheap haircut!

Comment

I cut my own hair..

BZZZZZZZ... its easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
                              :0 I want a cheap haircut!

I'm sorry the only way that will happen if you grow some...

Altough I myself have spent more than 20 on a haircut lol :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X