Once fired .308 brass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once fired .308 brass

Hey I got some remington and winchester once fired brass in .308 and was wondering if anyone here knows of a place that buys it or perhaps someone here would be interested in it. Im not looking to get alot for it, just something to put towards new ammo as I dont have the space in my apartment to do any handloading.

Re: Once fired .308 brass

im sure if you go to a local gun shop and talk to the range master he mght know someone. Im drawing a blank but isnt there a dallas company that reloads once fired brass?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Thats very possible I didnt think to check the local gun shops. Thanks for the pointer

Comment

I'll take it, i'll take it!! (I am a registered felon but if you are willing to give it away i don't have to go through the background screening check)
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Georgia Arms may want it. Look them up on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
            I'll take it, i'll take it!! (I am a registered felon but if you are willing to give it away i don't have to go through the background screening check)
            I thought registered felons weren't allowed to own firearms. I never heard anything about registered felons not being allowed to own used ammo. Shoot anybody can walk into Wally World and buy gun powder, never seen them ask questions about that one.

Comment

Felons may not possess ammunition.

Its a felony unto itself afaik, and I would think that attempting to acquire it would also be illegal...

Now, are brass ammunition? I dunno, but I wouldn't want to be the test case.

Comment

Hmm. There might be some demonstration of intent to acquire thing or a 'if it looks like a round, it's a round' thing in play. Best be careful. Or ask for a presidential pardon. Nows the time!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X