Mixed clans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed clans

I was looking over the member list and noticed people with other clan tags on it?? Whats up with that?
    lTG-Irrl Argetnar
    If you hear the chatter of my Vossaraptor you're already dead.
    "Squad attack Tollhouse!" Experiment626
    "Cookies?" Argetnar
    "Yes bring your cookies too!" Experiment626
    sigpic

Re: Mixed clans

Well |TG| is a community not a clan so we welcome players from many diffrent games and many diffrent groups who all interact within the community as a whole. Including some players from other clans create accounts here at |TG| for one reason or another. Some of these players mentioned choose to include their clan's tags in their forum ID.

If you are talking about the IHS's or In House Squads (|TG-55|, |TG-Air|, |TG-3rd|, |TG-XV|, etc) These are sub groups of the larger community. In many ways the IHS's function like clans, but are really just a small part of the whole.

More info on the IHS's can be found on the IHS page of the Tactical Gamer Wiki

~ Draken

Comment

what he said
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

The truth is TG is the one Clan to rule them all!!!!!!! Like the Borg we subsume everything in our path.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

also other clan members for example the [TF21] i believe thats what it is has some members registered here with their clan tag on?
          |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Good point. You're certainly not obligated to wear |TG| tags, even if you're a supporting member. It's just if you want everybody to see that you know, understand, and support the TG code of conduct (speaking generally, the TG code of conduct is "don't be an idiot").

|
            |

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up! Kind of cool to have lots of clans like that.
              lTG-Irrl Argetnar
              If you hear the chatter of my Vossaraptor you're already dead.
              "Squad attack Tollhouse!" Experiment626
              "Cookies?" Argetnar
              "Yes bring your cookies too!" Experiment626
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed