Kicked for attempting to run a TG over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for attempting to run a TG over

Just wanted to apologize for breaking the server rule. I just started playing in your server and have really enjoyed myself. The thing is that yours is the only server that is monitored and enforeced. Most others are like the the wild west. This is no excuse for breaking a rule ofcourse but I hope that you understand that I failed to make the necessary adjustment.

You'll get no arguments from about it. I broke the rule and I apologize, but hopefull I'm not completely banned.

I logged onto your teamspeak and was told that it may be that I wasn't a supporting member. I run a Ghost Recon server and foot most of the bill for it. I'd be happy to donate if that is the case.

Regards,

Anti

Re: Kicked for attempting to run a TG over

Welcome to TG AntiIRS.

I'm not sure which particular game you're referring to, but you can get admin assistance by using one of the contact an admin forums.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

nm... I am now a supporting member... and input my PID. Guess it was just bad timing. I almost ran the guy over and then BAM! Kicked via "admin decision". I just entered my BF2142 PID so I hope there will be no more issues.

Regards

Anti

Comment

Try posting in the 'contact an admin' section of the 2142 forums.

I'm not sure if it gives a message if you were removed for a supporting member, it might just say 'excessive teamkilling / successful kick vote'.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Welcome to |TG| Anti!

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
          I'm not sure if it gives a message if you were removed for a supporting member, it might just say 'excessive teamkilling / successful kick vote'.
          Westy is right. The message you get after being kicked by the SM script is generic and annoying. Unfortunately we do not have control over this. Looks like that won't happen again to you now. Thanks for contributing.

Just to point this out. Running over someone on the way to an objective is perfectly legal. Driving around the map to get road kills (nascaring) is not.

Be sure to have a gander at the 2142 server rules & SOPs. Then get back on the server and enjoy!

Comment

If you were about to run someone over there is no way that an admin kicked you before you managed it. They're not that amazing :). The only reason for being kicked/banned for an indiscretion was because you had committed one previously. The more likely reason you were kicked was to make room for a supporting member. Or if you were not a member of a squad then it was because there's an automatic kick for people who don't squad up after 90 seconds of being squadless.

Hope this solves you're problems.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X