Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online tactical center

Hi guys,

I'm one of the guys behind tacticum.com, a site that allows you to create overview tactics on the browser. We support some online games, but you may also upload your own maps.

Please take a look and if you have any questions / remarks please let me know.

Thanks,

oTact

Re: Online tactical center

www.tacticum.com

This looks pretty cool. If anyone here registers for this, let me know if it's as good as it appears to be. If it turns out to be spam or malware, report this thread, please.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I made a group named "Tactical Gamer ALL" on tacticum for general testing purposes... You have to join a group to do anything..so its there .. It currently needs maps for the BF2 series (All), BF2124, , L4D, and a bunch of others.. It has maps for QuakeWars, Call of Duty series, and TF2. You can upload your own Group maps apparently.
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Welcome to TG oTact. If you want to put together a full write-up on your site and post it to the submit content forum then we can look at posting this on the front-page.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

I just registered on the website and requested to join the TG group. So far (from the demo version) it looks good, not too complicated and easy to use.
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I also applied for membership to the TG group and have had some fun with the demo version. I can see this being a nice way to help plan out things like scrimms.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

If you would like map packs to be added please lets us know. If you already have them you can also send them to [email protected] .

Comment

All that are in the group have been given ADMIN..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  It currently needs maps for the BF2 series (All), BF2124, , L4D, and a bunch of others..
                  Hoi, we've added maps from CoH, GRAW 2, WiC and BF2142 (looking for some better ones).

Next on the list, Crysis wars and L4D. If anyone has them already or knows where to get them, please let me know.

oTact

Comment

Originally posted by oTact View Post
                    Hoi, we've added maps from CoH, GRAW 2, WiC and BF2142 (looking for some better ones).

Next on the list, Crysis wars and L4D. If anyone has them already or knows where to get them, please let me know.

oTact
                    It would be nice if you could add the rest of the 2142 maps. You only have basic 16 player maps. There is also 32, 64, Northern strike booster and the two maps added in the last patch.

Comment

Would it be possible to put in some Project Reality maps? Could get some really good commanding done using this in scrims or pw nights..
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by daithi1 View Post
                        It would be nice if you could add the rest of the 2142 maps. You only have basic 16 player maps. There is also 32, 64, Northern strike booster and the two maps added in the last patch.
                        Indeed! we are looking to adjust (and add) the maps, currently looking for some possibilities.

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                        Would it be possible to put in some Project Reality maps? Could get some really good commanding done using this in scrims or pw nights..
                        Yes, we'll have a look at that or if you already have these you can send them to us (see address info on the site).

PS: Crysis Wars maps have been added.

Comment

No WoW instance maps? Or are there other sites that handle that kind of thing?

Just looked at the site and FAQ 5 lists these games:

We currently supply maps from the following games:
                          - Battlefield 2
                          - Battlefield 2142
                          - Call of Duty 4
                          - Call of Duty 5
                          - Company of Heroes
                          - Counter Strike
                          - Crysis Wars
                          - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
                          - Team Fortress 2
                          - Quake Wars: Enemy Territory
                          - World in Conflict
                          You may also upload any custom map you would like as long as no copyright laws are broken.
                          If you would like to see other map packs in the tactical center or you think we missed one please let us know or send the map pack to [email protected].
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                            No WoW instance maps? Or are there other sites that handle that kind of thing?
                            Not really sure, but it's a good idea to add them. I'll let you know when we have them.

Comment

Pretty cool idea.
                              sigpic

My Stats:
                              http://www.2142-stats.com/J0hn5on+stats.html<--Don't tell EA I used to be a knifer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X