Switchfoot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switchfoot

They are the best band ever if you have not heard of them then look them up, I can give you links if you need them.

I just got the best yet CD and it is awesome. It has this is home and lots of good songs, if your a new switfoot fan this is the CD to get.

|TG| Sproge "Tiger how did you flip that tank?!"
    |TG-SC| PM07SNV "We need another world war to base more games on..."
    |TG-AIR| DrBeat: "I just dropped my propane tank in the fire again"

Re: Switchfoot

Thought I'd never heard of them, but I recognize this song:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK_E7xS7AtQ[/media]
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I like them a lot too, but I thought their album from 2006, "Oh! Gravity," was a letdown. There were a few good songs on it, though. How does "The Best Yet" compare? I guess I'll check it out.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

The best yet has their best yet songs like, On Fire from beautiful letdown. Stars, and the this is home. I personally liked Oh! Gravity

|TG| Sproge "Tiger how did you flip that tank?!"
        |TG-SC| PM07SNV "We need another world war to base more games on..."
        |TG-AIR| DrBeat: "I just dropped my propane tank in the fire again"

Comment

They have some good songs. Amberlin is a good one as well as Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK), 12 Stones, Spoken, Falling Up, and some of the songs by Disciple. (Sorry I listen to a lot of different styles of music.) One of my personal favorites as been Flatfoot 56. I'm not one for punk music so much, but punk with a bagpipe is FUN.

Flatfoot has a few songs up on their website. I would recomend anyone take a look.

~ Draken

Comment

Originally posted by DrakenViator View Post
            They have some good songs. Amberlin is a good one as well as Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK), 12 Stones, Spoken, Falling Up, and some of the songs by Disciple. (Sorry I listen to a lot of different styles of music.) One of my personal favorites as been Flatfoot 56. I'm not one for punk music so much, but punk with a bagpipe is FUN.

Flatfoot has a few songs up on their website. I would recomend anyone take a look.

~ Draken
            12 stones and TFK are some amazing bands. Both are great live. TFK turnd into FM static if you dint know that.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

12 stones is great.

Comment

We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost our self's? Somewhere we live inside, Somewhere we live Inside. ;]

Comment

Not my favorite band but I like some of their songs like On Fire.
                  Why So Serious?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X