PR or ArmA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR or ArmA

Please write what game you think is the best, I am doing a survey and would appreciate your cooperation. Type either PR or ArmA, thats it nothing else. No long sentences or paragraphs please
    Last edited by Barrel Chest; 12-22-2008, 08:14 PM.

Re: PR or ArmA

pr is better.
    the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Comment

CoD4. No, PR because its the only one i have played.

Comment

Neither of the games is "better". Both games are great. If you are looking for some slightly fast paced warfare, but still enjoy fighting in a realistic enviroment and the use of real life tactics, PR is great. If you want to take that to the extreme and want an uber military simulation ARMA is probably better for you. I think ARMA missions take alot longer than a single PR round. My 2 cents.

Comment

ArmA for me
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Project Reality. More active, easier to get into, and actively developed (patches every so often). Has a stronger following on TG, and it will make you a sandwich if you ask politely.

Comment

PR for me for now
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

PR=Join in whenever and fast paced, everything thats planned is on spot

ArmA=Slower pace and on actual missions everything is planned out to the utmost detail, learn to use your GPS and navigate around a massive(honestly just massive) playground.

ArmA also has a bit more mature players I'd say too, (dont take it personal, you know its true)
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Depends on what you want. Both games are excellent in their own rite for their intended purpose.

I played PR for a good while and enjoyed it a great deal. I then found ArmA and couldn't go back to ArmA. Others like to switch between the two.

There have been about 100 of these threads already to so they may shed more light? Be carefull though as ArmA pre 1.14 patch was a horribly bugged game which was enough to turn off many a player. Now it's a much better game then when it started. The ArmA community is smaller then the PR.

Considering both games can be found for cheap I would just by both :row1_23:

Comment

Project reality for sure, faster paced, and good community.

Comment

PR for me.
                      |TG-X|cola88

|
                      |

Comment

Originally posted by j.barker View Post
                        pr is better.
                        NO Shampoo is better. heh

ARMA mechanics are betta.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I fell arma has a better simulation, good ingame voice, better weapon dynamics, better vehicles, better weapons simulation, and more variety of play. That said, it's a bit more difficult to get into than PR, and can be slower paced.

Comment

ArmA

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

Arma, because it was developed to be a sim, and works.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X