This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baned

can someone unban me someone said thet might unban me in the 27 of december but can somebody unban me know im borded i wont do what i did on your server again.
    Dont go rambo in pr,it will kill you ingame...........INGAME!!!!!

Re: baned

Originally posted by gas104 View Post
    can someone unban me someone said thet might unban me in the 27 of december but can somebody unban me know im borded i wont do what i did on your server again.
    wrong place gas, find the sub-forum for the game you think you were banned from. In that sub-forum you'll find another sub-forum called "Contact an admin" click on that and post your details in there.

However if you were kicked from a Battlefield server it was probably because you are not a supporting member and we were just making room for one of the people that pay to keep this community going strong.

Here's a link that explains the supporting member kick program and how it works for the battlefield games.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

It's a possibility that he was kicked for atrocious spelling and grammar, eh? :D
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

War... LOL
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Maybe he was the bane of someone and that was why he was "banned"! LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X