Hello, Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Everyone

Just wanted to give a friendly hello to everyone. I play BF2142 on your server when time allows and I found the site at the Discovery Freelancer website of all places. I don't get the game time I used to but I'm always looking for some friendly competition.

I've been a gamer now for 10 years and my wife says I play too much. Gotta loosten up some how, right? My old clan disbanded after 10 years due to inactivity and I've been rather lost. I'm not shopping myself around but just looking for some good, clean fun.

I play 2142 as I said and BF2 as well as Freelancer. I have some other like TF2 and Fuels of War but don't play them that much. I've found my love in the first 3 games I mentioned.

About me, I'm an old guy. I'm 40 and still play games. I'm an Army Veteran of the 101st Airborne Division and Desert Storm and have a wife that has put up with me for almost 20 years and a 15 yr old son we want to get rid of! (j/k) By night, I'm an aircraft technician so I do have a busy life.

So, I look forward to fragging with some of you. I'm a team player so I don't get alot of points on kills. Rather, on caps, assists and other team actions.

Re: Hello, Everyone

Welcome to Tactical Gamer, you'll find this is probably your last gaming home ;]. in regaurds to being a member of the 101st airborne - very nice, I have a friend named Dale who own's a game store here in Colorado, Also a Veteran of the 101st Airborne.

Who's and what airplanes do you work on? if you don't mind me asking. I'm 17 and have my PPL. Looking to get the CFI Soon, and beyond that my job of choice will be with Southwest, Cathay, or flying CJ's or most prefferably the Gulfstream's for a Charter, or midsized-large Corporation ;].

again welcome to Tactical Gamer.

Comment

Welcome to TG....We are more then a clan or Team we area Gaming Family.

So welcome and I am sure you will find all that you want to in a group of mature gamers all while having fun playing the games the best way possible.

We don't always take ourselves so serious...LOL!

HAVE FUN!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Well welcome to TG and I hope to see you around the 2142 server!

Comment

We have a BF2124 server that is almost always populated.

The only BF2 servers that are consistently populated are the Point of Existence and Project Reality servers. Look them up for a good time.

I'll see ya in BF2142.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by stickyjeans69 View Post
            Welcome to Tactical Gamer, you'll find this is probably your last gaming home ;]. in regaurds to being a member of the 101st airborne - very nice, I have a friend named Dale who own's a game store here in Colorado, Also a Veteran of the 101st Airborne.

Who's and what airplanes do you work on? if you don't mind me asking. I'm 17 and have my PPL. Looking to get the CFI Soon, and beyond that my job of choice will be with Southwest, Cathay, or flying CJ's or most prefferably the Gulfstream's for a Charter, or midsized-large Corporation ;].

again welcome to Tactical Gamer.
            No, I don't mind you asking. I work on corporate jets and do contract work for the airlines. Basically, if it flies, I work on it. I worked for Delta Airlines for 7 years so my boss has me deal with that end of the business.

If you want me to be more model specific, I work on Raytheon King Airs, Cessna Business Jets, Canadair Challengers, Airbusses, Embraers and I even deal with the small private planes. If I'm really lucky, I'll get to deal with a helicopter as I am qualified on the Bell Jet Ranger, Huey and the Blackhawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf58 View Post
              No, I don't mind you asking. I work on corporate jets and do contract work for the airlines. Basically, if it flies, I work on it. I worked for Delta Airlines for 7 years so my boss has me deal with that end of the business.

If you want me to be more model specific, I work on Raytheon King Airs, Cessna Business Jets, Canadair Challengers, Airbusses, Embraers and I even deal with the small private planes. If I'm really lucky, I'll get to deal with a helicopter as I am qualified on the Bell Jet Ranger, Huey and the Blackhawk.
              If you can do that and balance my taxes, let's talk. :)

Welcome to TG. Enjoy your stay.
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Welcome aboard! TG is a friendly and open community for teamwork-oriented players. I think you'll like it here!

Hope to catch you ingame sometime!

Comment

Just wanted to give a friendly hello to everyone. I play BF2142 on your server when time allows and I found the site at the Discovery Freelancer website of all places. I don't get the game time I used to but I'm always looking for some friendly competition.

I've been a gamer now for 10 years and my wife says I play too much. Gotta loosten up some how, right? My old clan disbanded after 10 years due to inactivity and I've been rather lost. I'm not shopping myself around but just looking for some good, clean fun.

I play 2142 as I said and BF2 as well as Freelancer. I have some other like TF2 and Fuels of War but don't play them that much. I've found my love in the first 3 games I mentioned.

About me, I'm an old guy. I'm 40 and still play games. I'm an Army Veteran of the 101st Airborne Division and Desert Storm and have a wife that has put up with me for almost 20 years and a 15 yr old son we want to get rid of! (j/k) By night, I'm an aircraft technician so I do have a busy life.

So, I look forward to fragging with some of you. I'm a team player so I don't get alot of points on kills. Rather, on caps, assists and other team actions.
                  Welcome dude!!!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

hehe love the B200, the CL600-2b19/2c10, and the A32x's. enjoy what you do?

Comment

I wouldn't want to be a pilot. The takeoffs and landings might be interesting, but the long trip in between can't be much more interesting than "piloting" a bus or truck. But servicing those guys must be a blast. Something new every day.
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Scratch, Pilot's have plenty of inflight entertainment ;]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpJqkIU6c0Q[/media]

flights less then 2 hours are pretty busy for pilots, if you sign up with an airline to cross the ocean well.. a book or an MP3 Player, lots of coffee, chats with the prettiest flight attendant ;]. and enjoying the scenery make it go by nicely.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X