No announcement yet.

Games on sale @ steam.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games on sale @ steam.

Everythings on sale 10-75%... a good time to grab something if you've been holding back.

L4D @ 37.50 -- and no 4 pack purchase required!

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Games on sale @ steam.

I was just about to post this too!!

I picked up portal for $4.99 and Grand Theft Auto 4 for $45!

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Shame on you for not having Portal yet. Enjoy it! I'm a little bit jealous -- the first playthrough is magical.

Also, shame on the poster of the topic for bringing this to my attention. I'm now $100 poorer, and set to become even more poor when what remains of my resolve crumbles tonight. :)
      2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
      BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

I bought STALKER 1 for 4.99 last sunday...

Bioshock for 4.99? BUY.

Seriously - I don't even have the time to play STALKER or Bioshock right now... but getting both for 10 bucks? Yeah, I'll do that!

Ahh the holiday shopping for myself has begun.

DOW pack for $14.99 looks good especially since it appears soulsroem buyers get Beta access to DOW2.

Yep great deals for all sorts of good games.

Ive bought 4 games and it only comes out to $52.50.
              AudioSurf $5
              L4D $37.50
              Bioshock $5
              Portal $5

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Just bought portal and bioshock... epic price!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Holy crap! My computer can't even run Bioshock very gracefully, but I'm gonna buy this so I can play it on my next computer. These prices are too good to pass up!
                  "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

COD4 and L4D are both 25% off making them 37.50. It's a hard choice between them, but which one should i get?

I am leaning towards L4D...seems like it is a game that is picking up some server time here on TG!

Play MySpace games? to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Bioshock for 5 bucks really can't be missed, damn!
                        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                        -- Red Forman

Is there still lots of people playing TF2 ? Is it worth it? I've been considering buying this one out for a while now. What's holding me back is that I dont know how active it still is.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                          The BigC

Probably one of the more popular multiplayer FPS titles today.

I got Bioshock for 5 bucks! I came real close last week buying it at $19.99. Glad I waited.

I also suggest the Ghost Recon complete pack for $29.99. I don't know I cannot say how fun this game is. I am replaying the first game over and also playing the PC version of Desert Siege and Island thunder for the first time. Very good stuff.
                              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed