Webhosting service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webhosting service

I'm looking for a good free webhosting service with no ads. Anyone know of one? I've been using www.agreatserver.com- my site is jac.agreatserver.com- but I tried to upload a new index(I noticed my typo right after I uploaded it) and it said the disk space was full. I had only used about 4 mb of 50mb. So I'm once again searching. Help will be appreciated.
    "Yes Ma'am, I am drunk, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
    -Winston Churchill

Re: Webhosting service

If you enjoy playing here at Tactical Gamer, I would recomend becoming a subscriber. Webhosting I believe comes with the deal. Correct me if I am wrong.

Other than that, typicly I've found that free = junk / lots of ads.
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Try going to www.gamersnetwork.us . I have found pretty much everything i need there, free unlimited space FTP and free TS. Just ask for what you want and you will either get hooked up with it or they will tell you where you can most likely. It is a great place.

Comment

Thanks, nice site IC-Phantom. But does Tactical Gamer host? If so, I'll probably host here.
        "Yes Ma'am, I am drunk, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
        -Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief125
          Thanks, nice site IC-Phantom. But does Tactical Gamer host? If so, I'll probably host here.
          yes, yes we do.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X