Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Popular / Played Tactical Gamer Server/Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Popular / Played Tactical Gamer Server/Game?

Heres a question to those out there, I dont think has been mentioned much yet.

What TG server/game has the most population and the most TG members? It would be interesting to get some real info on this to see what other games people play at TG here the most.

I know about PR, ArmA, COD4, CSS and a couple others, but just wondering what servers are frequented most often and how many of you play at the various different communities.

I guess for games like WOW and Age of Conan this is more difficult to judge since TG does not own the server, but I guess they could be judged on the amount of players playing on their realm server.

Re: Most Popular / Played Tactical Gamer Server/Game?

WoW, 2142 and PR would be the biggest. Then probably COD or CSS.

Comment

The WoW raid channels are often massive. Daithi has got it, but L4D has a fairly large population, but no dedicated players.

Comment

Maybe a poll...
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

According to the list, there are:

50,811 posts on the PR forum
          22,378 posts on the arma forum
          71,491 posts on the 2142 forums
          and 29,581 posts on the WoW forums

Granted our PR forum also encompasses the other general BF2 forums such as the tech, AAR, and general subforums (the BF2 forum as a whole has 168,146 posts). There are obviously many other aspects to the popularity of a game, but it seems that the 2142 forums are the most active post-wise.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

In my experience, WoW people are more forum-phobic than FPS people, so are likely to be under-represented in terms of post count. Those that frequent forums are likely to hit sites specific to WoW.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Everyone vote in Sonic's poll NOW! PR's server is all the time 62/64 and BF2142's server is always like 46/48 or 48/50. Something like that... Then again 2142 has two servers, one usually empty and PR has a main one and a private one, also usually empty.

Comment

Amazing how well BF2142 still does considering how many people have told me it was a dying game. Um, not really...
                "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                -- Red Forman

Comment

but it seems that the 2142 forums are the most active post-wise.
                  Yeah, but all we do is post in the "Kissy Thread for Rage" thread. Now up to 46 pages. Not sure if that counts.
                  sigpic

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Poncherello View Post
                    Yeah, but all we do is post in the "Kissy Thread for Rage" thread. Now up to 46 pages. Not sure if that counts.
                    Don't forget Zhohar's kissy threat or the picture threads :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X