FBI Now Hiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Now Hiring

I saw on the news the other night that the fbi was hiring over 2000 new personnel about 850 agents the rest professional support personnel but too bad for me im going to need alot more than a High School Degree to get in this :row__688: requirements are very high.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/05/...nge/index.html
    |TG| Plude220

Re: FBI Now Hiring

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
    I saw on the news the other night that the fbi was hiring over 2000 new personnel about 850 agents the rest professional support personnel but too bad for me im going to need alot more than a High School Degree to get in this :row__688: requirements are very high.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/05/...nge/index.html
    From what I've seen and heard, their requirements have always been higher than, say, the CIA.

Of course, looking at their benefits package, it's also seems to be a lot better than the CIA's as well. :p
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Would definitely be an interesting career... How much you think a agent makes in a year?
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
        Would definitely be an interesting career... How much you think a agent makes in a year?
        If they get paid the same as entry-level CIA personell, I'd say they'd get around 75 - 90k USD per year - quite nice, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          From what I've seen and heard, their requirements have always been higher than, say, the CIA.

Of course, looking at their benefits package, it's also seems to be a lot better than the CIA's as well. :p
          I've been thinking lately that the FBI might be a career path that I want to look into. Maybe not right now, but at some point in my life.

Comment

Did you see the CIA recruitment Commercial...my jaw dropped... "Join America's clandestine service..."

Are we that hard up??
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
              Did you see the CIA recruitment Commercial...my jaw dropped... "Join America's clandestine service..."

Are we that hard up??
              I did not see it, but I wonder if YouTube has one posted. It already sounds like a ROFL waiting to happen. ;)

I believe a entry FBI hire only gets paid about $48,000 before taxes. That's what I remember being published on the official FBI homepage about a year or two back.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I want the basement office where I can chase aliens and mutilated cattle. :p
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                  I believe a entry FBI hire only gets paid about $48,000 before taxes.
                  They have a "Cost of living" adjustment which is a percentage of your salary, on top of your salary. The percentage is dependant on where you live.

If I remember correctly....
                  |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                    They have a "Cost of living" adjustment which is a percentage of your salary, on top of your salary. The percentage is dependant on where you live.

If I remember correctly....
                    Check this out: http://www.opm.gov/oca/09tables/indexLEO.asp I think they're hiring at the GS-10 level.

And check www.usajobs.gov there are many great federal jobs available right now. ICE is hiring Immigration Agents all over the country right now!

And this:
                    The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background
                    checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists;
                    two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal
                    door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your
                    instructions no matter what the circumstances.
                    Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair . Kill her!!" The man said,
                    "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."
                    The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions.
                    He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes.
                    The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."
                    The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions,
                    to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room.
                    Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming,
                    crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.
                    The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat
                    from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to
                    beat him to death with the chair."
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                      Check this out: http://www.opm.gov/oca/09tables/indexLEO.asp

And check www.usajobs.gov there are many great federal jobs available right now. ICE is hiring Immigration Agents all over the country right now!

I have been keeping a constant eye on usaJobs for park service jobs locally, but no luck. All departments are like in a hiring freeze for the most part. I may go for this one though:

CONSERVATION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X