NSA - hiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA - hiring

According to my girlfriend's uncle, the NSA (National Security Agency) is currently recruiting. They really need Computer Science or some related degrees. http://www.nsa.gov/CAREERS/

I will be applying, but not for a tech or communications position. (I don't have a tech degree).

Re: NSA - hiring

Special Agent Unload....has a nice ring to it...good luck anyways :)

Comment

Just remember if he does get the job he could tell you, but then he would have to kill you ;)

~ Draken

Comment

I was offered a job at the NSA last year. A buddy of mine works there and claims he can get me in the door. Starting pay was about $17/hour for the job I was offered. Wife didn't want to relocate reason for not taking it. Buddy even offered to help us out till we got on our feet, such as renting our place and crap like that.

My buddy loves taking advantage of working at the NSA, drives like a maniac and when he gets pulled over just pulls out his NSA ID and badge and goes about his business. I got a laugh from the cop that pulled me over, buddy pulled his badge and ID out and the cop was all tongue, couldn't talk right when he seen the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by DrakenViator View Post
          Just remember if he does get the job he could tell you, but then he would have to kill you ;)

~ Draken
          lol but its cool to be an agent...
          If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Sounds like a new thread: "Why do you hate the NSA?"
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X