24 Is BACK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Is BACK!

I know I'm not the only hard-core fan of this show at TG but due to its year and a half absence, there hasn't been much talk about it for a while... but hopefully that's about to change! :)

Get ready for an AWESOME Season 7 that kicks off tonight, starting at 8:00 ET with a two-hour premier and continues tomorrow night for another 2 hours! Jack Bauer is back and pissed off more than ever!

Don't forget to watch (or DVR) tonight!

()

Re: 24 Is BACK!

Comment

Nice picture Kev. I'll definitely be watching tonight.

Comment

Im gonna be watching it. That season off was almost to much.

Comment

I think Tony's working something undercover. Jack's never wrong on these things. That and Tony wanted to know what the plan was from the guy he gave the module to. We'll probably find out tomorrow.

Good return back.

Comment

That was a great start... looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the season!
            |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

I was definitely going through withdrawal. Thank God 24 is back, so now I have another reason not to do my work.

Comment

Wait.... He was at the Golden Globe Awards last night. Wasn't he supposed to be chasing Tony Almeida....

I'm starting to think 24 is not real ::icon_eek:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Jack was undercover as Kiefer, and was caught reenacting scenes from the lost boys and how he was able to jump into a christmas tree any live.

Last night was a decent start, but you guys are in for some twists and turns.

The one choice in actors I don't get is Janeane Garofalo, I would expect her to be picked to play such a lowly woman, especially since in real life she is a hardcore feminista, but then again, actors are actors and well, maybe she will fit right in.

Anyone else pick up on the actor who played the warden in Shawshank making an appearance, Nick Chinlund who is best known for played a SEAL in the Bruce Willis flick Tears of the Sun (he also played a baddie in Eraser and Lethal Weapon 3), Linus from Ocean's Twelve (Matt Damon played that Character) Mother as Madame President, her husband in the show is the actor who played a great villain in Sum of All Fears and the doomed face taking off and switching in Face Off, and the actor who played Justin Longs father in Accepted? Or is my useless movie trivia very useless and unrelated.

I can't wait to see Jon Voight make an appearance, he plays a great villain, and his side kick who played a teacher in Beverely Hills 90210 (i think with that i have just dated myself severely)
                  Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                  Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                  Level I HazMat Technician
                  NYS EMT-B
                  Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                  RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                  Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                  Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                  We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Good start, seemed to end really quickly!

Side note: Does anyone remember how the presidents son died in the 24: Redemption? I remember that one analyst talking to him about stuff, and then him getting killed, but not the son.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Kulmar, apparently they never showed his death it seems. I don't remember him being murdered (or suicide as everyone believes except Mr. Taylor). We will find more out tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                        Jack was undercover as Kiefer, and was caught reenacting scenes from the lost boys and how he was able to jump into a christmas tree any live.

Last night was a decent start, but you guys are in for some twists and turns.

The one choice in actors I don't get is Janeane Garofalo, I would expect her to be picked to play such a lowly woman, especially since in real life she is a hardcore feminista, but then again, actors are actors and well, maybe she will fit right in.

Anyone else pick up on the actor who played the warden in Shawshank making an appearance, Nick Chinlund who is best known for played a SEAL in the Bruce Willis flick Tears of the Sun (he also played a baddie in Eraser and Lethal Weapon 3), Linus from Ocean's Twelve (Matt Damon played that Character) Mother as Madame President, her husband in the show is the actor who played a great villain in Sum of All Fears and the doomed face taking off and switching in Face Off, and the actor who played Justin Longs father in Accepted? Or is my useless movie trivia very useless and unrelated.

I can't wait to see Jon Voight make an appearance, he plays a great villain, and his side kick who played a teacher in Beverely Hills 90210 (i think with that i have just dated myself severely)
                        You forgot the guy who played Billy Walsh from Entourage, now playing some tech for the FBI. You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Unload View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing Kulmar, apparently they never showed his death it seems. I don't remember him being murdered (or suicide as everyone believes except Mr. Taylor). We will find more out tonight!
                          Hm... that would make sense. They don't want to reveal his death, if it was a suicide or murder.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I bet it had something to do with the files found on the computer and his friend who relapsed.....remember those guys at his apartment? Its a blurry image to me even now, good point though of bringing it up.

Oh yea, how could i forget the dirt bag billy walsh, i don't even watch entourage that much and you can't ever forget that guy.
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I watched the first two this morning. Good opening for the new season.

I'm still waiting for Chloe and Buchanen to make their appearances.
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X