Clan Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Recruitment

Hello, I assume that clan recruitment is not allowed on this forum, as my previous post has been deleted.

Can you confirm and I will remove you from our posting list.

Re: Clan Recruitment

Originally posted by Crippler
    Hello, I assume that clan recruitment is not allowed on this forum, as my previous post has been deleted.

Can you confirm and I will remove you from our posting list.
    Nope. Unless your clan plays here, they can't recruit here. Thanks for asking!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Are there actually communities that thrive on this type of thing? Maybe it's just my taste in company, but clan advertising has ALWAYS seemed frowned upon no matter where I go (save for sites like that of whatever game it is, which usually will have an entire clan recruitment forum).
      Last edited by Pokerface; 02-09-2005, 09:17 AM. Reason: typo
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Exactly, well at least I know and I will not post any more recruitment post

Cheers

But if you do know of any sites that welcome this please post, thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Crippler
          Exactly, well at least I know and I will not post any more recruitment post

Cheers

But if you do know of any sites that welcome this please post, thanks in advance
          Why don't you bring your clan over to TG for some gaming? Check out our servers and play with some folks of the TG community. It's a way to get your clan "known" by members here without actually advertising. And we always welcome additional bodies to shoot. :icon19:
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

You know... I'm all for introducing new folks to what we're doing here, but... remove that, even, from my thoughts...

I couldn't help but wonder... why go to a forum full of people you don't know and try to recruit? Isn't that a bit like walking up to the produce section, closing your eyes, and putting the first banana your hands find in your cart?

Is there something I'm missing? Wouldn't you want to first play with people before you even invite them to themselves consider potentially being in your clan?
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X