any hip hop / mixtape fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: any hip hop / mixtape fan

I dunno exactly what you're looking for but RJD2's Your Face Or Your Kneecaps has a 40 minute "Poorboy Lover Megamix" with a bunch of funk/old school hip-hop remixed. One of the best albums I have. He's got a lot of great stuff, but some other Djs you might be intrested in are: Kid Koala, DJ Abilites (megamix, too), DJ K-Salaam (another megamix), or Controller 7. All great DJ artists. Oh, and remember; I'm not trying to sell anything, just spreading word.

Can't find any listenable links right now, but you can preview some at the sites.

Comment

Where do you find mixtapes anyway? My friends tell me most of my local barbershops should have one guy that sells em but aside from that anyone know any other way to get your hands on em.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

A lot of mixtapes will be put out by local DJs independently and might not be in stores. However, they're bound to be shows featuring undergorund hip-hop and local artists. That'd be a good place to get some and find out about the local rap music scene. There's also bound to be an independently owned record store owned by a local rap band. Minneapolis' own Atmosphere owns the Fifth Element and you can see band members and local artists there all the time. It all depends on where you live I guess.

Comment

I just boguht a mixtape actually well got one from my friends. Pretty good stuff. I hope they get signed.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...