New TG here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TG here

So im a new TG member for BF2142. But to become a ture TG i heard i need to take some sort of test and of course read the rules.

Im kind of lost here so where i find this stuff?

PS: Love the teamwork with TG people, and wanna become one so badly :D

Re: New TG here

Originally posted by Axkingz View Post
    But to become a ture TG i heard i need to take some sort of test and of course read the rules.:
    No tests. TG is an open community where anyone can join. Anyone that understands TG can put on the |TG| tags.

You can find all the rules for 2142 here. Really glad you found the community and feel free to squad up with me |TG-AIR| DrBeat anytime.

Once you understand the rules the |TG| tags are yours!

Comment

The true test is not to believe the people that their are tests...LOL! As Dr Beat said just make sure you are up to speed on the rules then just kick back and have fun...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
        No tests. TG is an open community where anyone can join. Anyone that understands TG can put on the |TG| tags.

You can find all the rules for 2142 here. Really glad you found the community and feel free to squad up with me |TG-AIR| DrBeat anytime.

Once you understand the rules the |TG| tags are yours!

Dr.Beat basically hit it on the head. I would add that before you decide to wear the TG tags you should not only understand the rules, but agree to uphold the rules and hopefully find yourself of like mind with the principles set forth.

You can follow the "New to TG? Start here" thread in my sig for more information!
        |TG-6th|FYAH29
        "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...