• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod touch M110 sniper rifle: another reason to fear the Cult of Apple

Thought most of you would find this funny/interesting:
    Link:
    iPod touch M110 sniper rifle: another reason to fear the Cult of Apple

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: iPod touch M110 sniper rifle: another reason to fear the Cult of Apple

For some reason, I burst out laughing! The image just seems so wrong. :)
    iPod Touch next to a rifle? I wonder if Apple is trying to achieve omnipresence. We'll probably see the iPod Touch next on the toilet, monitoring the flush rate for us (and of course, providing wonderful music, at the same time).

Comment

if you listen closely you can hear 1,000's of hipsters and liberals cry..

I must get me one or, should i say two of those!
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by pinkypig View Post
        For some reason, I burst out laughing! The image just seems so wrong. :)
        iPod Touch next to a rifle? I wonder if Apple is trying to achieve omnipresence. We'll probably see the iPod Touch next on the toilet, monitoring the flush rate for us (and of course, providing wonderful music, at the same time).
        Well, it actually has nothing to do with apple. Some gun nut/lover made the app, and then posted it on the app store.

And my Iphone already spends a lot of time in the bathroom. Nothing better than watching The Daily Show or an ep. of Futurama while sitting on my throne. :icon_bigg

That and posting in the TG forum :icon26:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Huh. So you can use the iPod to work out the flight characteristics of your bullet based on local conditions? I guess that's clever. But it's also a bit strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
            Well, it actually has nothing to do with apple. Some gun nut/lover made the app, and then posted it on the app store.

And my Iphone already spends a lot of time in the bathroom. Nothing better than watching The Daily Show or an ep. of Futurama while sitting on my throne. :icon_bigg

That and posting in the TG forum :icon26:
            Now that's an image we didn't quite need :p

Comment

Originally posted by pinkypig View Post
              Now that's an image we didn't quite need :p
              Very true.

The guy probably wanted to listen to chillout before the shot..... kill... I AMM- THE ONE AND ONLY!!!

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
              "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Ballistics programs aren't new. And people have had them on PDA's for a long time. And on programmable pocket calculators before that.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

That looks awesome, dont know how people come up with these apps. Anyone tried fantastic contraption for itouch? i got it yesterday.

Comment

Fingermaze FTW!!! I dont have an iphone yet... but I played fingermaze one time on a friend's out of town.... very addictive when i first picked it up... I got to level 7-3 my second game.... they said they had given up on level 3... lol Try it!
                    Dizlor

Comment

How much? I want one

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X