• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Army 3 officially announced; beta sign-ups begin

Thought you all might be interested in this

Link:
    America's Army 3 officially announced; beta sign-ups begin

This is the first major new version of the title since the original was released way back in 2002. The Unreal Engine 3 based game is scheduled for release later this year.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: America's Army 3 officially announced; beta sign-ups begin

AA!

Aww... they don't have a mac version :(

I'm feeling nostalgic about AA. It was my very first online FPS way back in my college days when I had nothing better to do than shoot and kill. Then BF2 and BF2142 happened :P

Comment

I may have to take a serious look at AA now. It may be worth playing again when the new version is released. I haven't played AA in probably 3 or 4 years. Some of those screenies I looked at look very impressive too.

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
        I may have to take a serious look at AA now. It may be worth playing again when the new version is released. I haven't played AA in probably 3 or 4 years. Some of those screenies I looked at look very impressive too.
        Same... it's been a couple years but it looks impressive so far. Of course... no way in hell I'd get this name in-game. :P I did sign up for the beta so hopefully they shoot a message my way.
        "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

That looks really good. So many good games, so little time...

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
            Same... it's been a couple years but it looks impressive so far. Of course... no way in hell I'd get this name in-game. :P I did sign up for the beta so hopefully they shoot a message my way.
            Just letting you know, you can register your user name now for AA3. Your original name does not carry over from AA2 unless you get it registered and reserved(msdz, of course is my user name). I already did this. Of course on the AA3 site you can see the reserve name.
            http://www.aa3.americasarmy.com/

Comment

I didn't even know there was a part 2 of this game? Thought they just kept updating original?

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
                Just letting you know, you can register your user name now for AA3. Your original name does not carry over from AA2 unless you get it registered and reserved(msdz, of course is my user name). I already did this. Of course on the AA3 site you can see the reserve name.
                Yeah I went to re-register some of my names and it didn't look too promising. So I had to alter it a bit and finally got one through. Looks like people are taking advantage of the early registration so far.
                "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                  I didn't even know there was a part 2 of this game? Thought they just kept updating original?
                  It was considered version 2.0 at one of the major updates.

I played AA way back and it was great fun, I have high hopes for another version!

- -

Comment

AA was my first multi-player game:) They've been talking about this new game engine for years and now it's gonna happen:)

Comment

Where can we apply? I dont see any link on the website you've linked.

EDIT: NEVERMIND

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

Applied for the beta :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

You just need to click on the picture in the link i posted.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I signed up, but that image takes me here. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1174

Comment

Wow...it's been 3 years since I logged in according to my stats. Lol...talk about dusting off a name.
                              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...