Speak & Spell Emulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speak & Spell Emulator

Thought this would be fun to post. Most kiddies will be scratching their heads trying to figure out what it is, but for the late 20's early 30 year olds, you should have a few mins of fun memories with it.

Just click the link and it is like the actual Speak and Spell. You can even enter letters with your keyboard or mouse.

Speak & Spell Emulator

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Speak & Spell Emulator

Thanks for posting this. It sure brings back some fond memories. I used to play with my Speak & Spell for hours on end. I also had one for math as well. I think it was called Speak & Math. Good times. Those things seriously helped make me a good speller and reader at a very young age.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I actually had the Speak and Read, but a friend had the Math.

Crazy thing is, I ended up being in like upper English classes in school, but failed spelling every semester. We had end of year performance tests called the CAT test where I grew up, and I got a perfect 99 in every section of the test, except spelling where I got like a 26 one year, 42 another (you couldn't actually score a 100).

Maybe my folks should have gotten me the Speak and Spell instead :D

My wife flips out now because I ask her to spell stuff for me all the time. I even had to call my mom long distance a couple years ago to get her to spell something. She was like "what the hell is wrong with you calling me at work for this ?!?!"
      I just got an Iphone for christmas though, and it has a cool app that is going to help a lot :row__523:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Loved this thing. I remember sneaking it into my room on Christmas morning, about 7:00 AM, and when I turned it on I almost dropped it, it was so unexpected for the thing to be beeping and talking! :row__689:

I used mine so much it wore out and I got the newer one...but the first was the original with buttons, not the smooth keys. My Dad got one a few months before it came out because he had run the idea session the whole line came out of.

Sweet link!
        sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse