F.E.A.R. 2 PC demo hits the web

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.E.A.R. 2 PC demo hits the web

Looking for something to do this weekend? How about a game demo of FEAR2 to waste a few hours. And by few hours, I mean a few hours of daylight because we all know you are a scared little girl on the inside that will be crying for mama once little Alma starts in after you. :icon26: :icon16:

Check it out here:

http://www.techspot.com/news/33302-f...s-the-web.html

I got really good download speeds at a solid 750 KB/sec the whole download......

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: F.E.A.R. 2 PC demo hits the web

that's a pretty good picture. This is definitely a scary demo and might just make you jump!

I will probably pick up the full game.

- -

Comment

sweet thanks for the notice

Comment

I really enjoyed the demo. I DLd it though STEAM. The graphics are spot on. The sounds need a little work, and I need to rearrange some of the key bindings to suit my personal taste. Overall, it was a great demo. I will definitely be getting it when its released.

Comment

Demo is great...although I found it odd that the default settings were on minimum when i could crank it up to the max with no sweat.

Comment

Now that steam has Fear 2 will steam get the first Fear and the expansion Persus mandate?
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

the 2 exp packs are bad....perseus mandate is even worse than extraction point.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                the 2 exp packs are bad....perseus mandate is even worse than extraction point.
                I'd have to agree. I'm really hoping that FEAR 2 makes amends for those two duds.

Comment

Extraction point was actually pretty good. Perseus Mandate was just a beating of the horse.
                  |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                    Extraction point was actually pretty good. Perseus Mandate was just a beating of the horse.
                    Do either of the two further the story along from the original F.E.A.R.?

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

First one, Extraction Point, directly follows you, the FEAR point man. The second one...to be honest I don't even remember who you played as :P

Comment

Wow really good demo, might give silent hill a contender for game that makes me yell like a little girl the most.

Comment

Not a bad demo, runs fairly smooth, with a occasional lag at random times. (optimal settings)

Does anyone know a command to get it to display the FPS, and yes I know about fraps but to lazy to get it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X