Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies Take over Texas!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484326,00.html

"Transportation officials in Texas are scrambling to prevent hackers from changing messages on digital road signs after one sign in Austin was altered to read, "Zombies Ahead."

I got a huge kick out of this today along with most of the people in my office. Thought I would sahre here in case anyone missed it.
    Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Re: Zombies Take over Texas!

LMAO! One night when I was browsing 4chan, they posted how to "hack" into these roadsigns. I think they just got it from somewhere else, but the directions on how to do it have been floating around the internet. It's quite simple and the end of the article says how they did it. I wouldn't call it hacking.

Comment

Remember kids: Good password security procedures keeps the Zombies where they belond, deep in government biowarfare labs.

Comment

lulz, i think i remember seeing something about hacking roadsigns quite a while ago.
        anywho, i've got to go now, that sign was on the northbound side so the zombies should be arriving any minute

Comment

Lol I wonder how many people started their zombie survival plans when they seen that :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

For all we know, they may have known something we didn't! It's a conspiracy there really WERE zombies!

:P

That's funny as all heck.
            "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
            Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Well you know the city moto of austin it "Keep Austin Weirde" or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                Never heard of such a thing. Though I have seen quite a few "Keep Santa Cruz Weird", which by and large, makes a ton of sense.
                "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
                Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                  Indeed. Keep Austin Weird. It has shifted in meaning over time partially to support the ventures of local small businesses over large chains. But I mean, where else do you have to opportunity to elect a cross-dressing mayor candidate?
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran

Comment

yeah i've seen this one.. and imagine that the password is DOTS?
                    If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by Spulat View Post
                      Never heard of such a thing. Though I have seen quite a few "Keep Santa Cruz Weird", which by and large, makes a ton of sense.
                      I live in Santa Cruz lol... Where do u live?
                      |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

This was on hackaday a few days ago.... and yeah, the password for those signs is dots.

I knew that one would get used....
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

news video
                          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTzfXYF6BPg&eurl=http://cod.totalgamingnetwork.com/&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Comment

http://atom.smasher.org/construction...l4=the+head%21
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...