Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

adventure in my parents rental house front yard today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adventure in my parents rental house front yard today...

today I went to get some firewood from my parents house, I backed on to the front lawn in order to load up... my rear tire fell into what we thought was a gopher hole... once we parked the truck (with the back now full of wood) on the street this is what we found... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRiIltf21Uc&feature=channel_page[/media]

ACU Web| | |

Re: adventure in my parents rental house front yard today...

NSFW btw

nice video. lol
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

sry didnt think about the language, you prob should mute vids or not watch them at work anyway :P (but ya, my fault NSFW)

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Umm, that could have been caused by a sewer leak or an old septic tank. Throwing a flare down there may have not been such a good idea.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
          Umm, that could have been caused by a sewer leak or an old septic tank. Throwing a flare down there may have not been such a good idea.
          National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation anyone?

Comment

hahah ya, it is a septic tank, and the methane prospect didnt cross my mind.. I got lucky for sure

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Cap View Post
              hahah ya, it is a septic tank, and the methane prospect didnt cross my mind.. I got lucky for sure
              Yea would have made for an interesting News Headline....

Yes you can imagine all the different ways they can say crap...and combine them with head and....LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

so no explosion? well thats really is a deep hole..
                If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Yep, sure woulda been funny if it would have been some methane gas in that hole or a gas line rupture.
                  I came across a hole when hunting one time and it sounded like thunder at the bottom of it, I took my trusty flashlight out and shined down this hole that was probably 45 feet deep and 6 feet across and saw it had water rolling around like it was boiling. Took a deep breath and realized it was a gas main that was ruptured. Called Miss Utility up and they told me over the phone that it was a 12" main feeding the town I lived in and to also call the police(they also said they were calling but wanted me to show them the exact location) so they could get it blocked off cause if not and somebody ignited the gas it could cause half our town to get blown off the map due to how much pressure was being fed through that line and the depth of the hole.
                  I wondered later what the depth of the hole had to due with it and a buddy later told me that works for a local natural gas company that the natural gas being more concentrated in the hole would actually explode whereas the natural gas on the surface of the ground would have less chance of exploding since it was mixed with more air.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X