Comcast mail not working with FireFox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast mail not working with FireFox

My Comcast mail account quit working. It seem that Comcast has upgraded it's mail software and it will not work with FireFox. It will send but not receive. It tried IE and it works fine. I don't use it much as it is my secondary account I use to register to most sites. Therefore it gets load of spam but it is necessary for what I use it for.

Anybody know a workaround?
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: Comcast mail not working with FireFox

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
    My Comcast mail account quit working. It seem that Comcast has upgraded it's mail software and it will not work with FireFox. It will send but not receive. It tried IE and it works fine. I don't use it much as it is my secondary account I use to register to most sites. Therefore it gets load of spam but it is necessary for what I use it for.

Anybody know a workaround?
    I used to use a Firefox plugin called "IE Tab". You can set it up so when you access your Comcast mail URL, it'll open it up with the Internet Explorer engine in a Firefox tab.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Re: Comcast mail not working with FireFox

Thanks I'll try that.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse