Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAW: The horror movie. Dont read if you havent seen. SPOILER WARNING!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAW: The horror movie. Dont read if you havent seen. SPOILER WARNING!!

SPOILER WARNING: IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE, AND PLAN TO SEE IT IN THE FUTURE STOP READING NOW BECAUSE IF YOU READ THIS, THEN SEE THE MOVE, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

Note: SAW is a great film, so much so that the word "movie" is insufficient to describe it. If you love horrer movies, or movies with absolute cliffhanger endings you MUST watch saw. It is now in my favorite movies of all time list.

The killer was one of the two people I originally suspected to be the killer.

From the very moment they showed the hospital scene with the, doctor, "Mr Hindel" or "Zepp", and the cancer patient... I said well, the killer is either Zepp or the cancer patient...

Of course up untill the very end I suspected Zepp mostly, and I dont think anyone could have guessed that the killer was in the room with them all along.... you gotta be really good.

I didn't know the killer directly, I don't think anyone could have, but at least he was one of my suspects...

But hey, I've had someone tell me that they had fight-club figured out way early in the movie. (I actually figured it out myself almost when they themselves told it, right when they started talking to eachother in that room, thats why i dont count it as me actually figuring it out)

So did anyone figure SAW out from the beginning? Or for that matter fight club?
    Prejudice sucks:
    Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Re: SAW: The horror movie. Dont read if you havent seen. SPOILER WARNING!!

The first time I saw fight club it was on DVD. I figured it out quick because I noticed the flash frames (frames where they showed both personalities). I was able to pause and rewind. That gave it away for me.

With SAW, I thought it was a great movie. I think the ending left too much open though. What happened to the doctor? Did he get help? Did the killer catch up to him?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Considering how pale the doctor was after using that dull hacksaw to remove his foot, I would tend to believe he would die from his wound.
      "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

I enjoyed it but the acting from Cary Elwes and the guy who played Adam (The guy who played him wrote the movie apparently, so I guess I can forgive it) was fairly awful in some scenes.

Comment

way to bump an old post Enigma =P But, since its up here again... Anyone looking forward to Saw 2?
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

The thread was underneath "New Posts" =/

Comment

Noob! Lol...

Saw 2 will be good.

And about Fight Club.. I didn't really delve into the plot when I watched it, I watched it scene by scene, if you know what I mean. It's currently my second favorite movie though.

Comment

I didn't figure out saw until the end. But, If I was the doctor, I would have killed Adam and got the hell out of there. Thats just me though.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
                steve: OMG
                steve: TOO
                root: ****ing hell
                root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

I concur with Steve on killing Adam.

Comment

saw's definitely great - and i didn't figure it out at all...

only cracked-plot i'm proud of is 6th sense - i figured that one out really early in the movie... leaned over to my wife in the theater and said "bruce willis is dead" - she gave me this wierd 'whatever' look that i get a lot... and then about 10 minutes later she nudged me and gave me this 'woah i'm impressed' look, which i rarely get ;))

Comment

I thought Saw was pretty stupid. Once you accept that the criminal is a master private detective who can dig up such dirt on people, surgeon who can implant keys and such things behind eyes, in stomachs, etc., and clockmaker whose devices never fail to operate correctly, no matter how ridiculously complex or dangerous to operate, and that he has the time and energy to do all of this while suffering a dread disease....well yeah then it's a great flick. I guess.

Seems such brilliance and wealth would have been better spent at MD Anderson or finding a cure. Maybe he inherited...

Comment

SAWII is even more twisted,,, it will blow you away over and over again... Much better than SAW...

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... A must see... If you liked SAW you will love SAWII.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X