How idiotic are these people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How idiotic are these people?

Maybe they deserve to get crushed in a blaze of flame, it might save the gene pool

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15219278?f=rss

Scroll down to the video

Re: How idiotic are these people?

well just like what our parents told, our stubbornness pays...
    If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

It's almost like Ice Fishing on a Moving Chunk of Ice... on a lake..say in North Eastern US...when it's 40+ degrees out..

ehem.
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Don't really care for the idiots trying to kill themelves. I do feel for the people that have to cclean up after they get hit though.

Little over a year ago I was doing loss prevention at a store. Was handing over a shoplifter I had arrested to an officer. Heard over her radio that a pedestrian was hit by a train and she had to respond. Just to do some traffic control and crowd control stuff, but man I felt sorry for her. The look on her face and change in her attitude after getting the call.

Dumb people that do not care for anyone else, just to save a minute or two.

Comment

Bunch of idiots

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
          "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

lol fools.

POE2 Developer

Comment

My Dad always used to say it's better to arrive late then not at all. I would rather be a few minutes behind then dead.

We had a lady try and jump in front of a train right outside my office. Unfortunately for her the train was not up to speed yet and stopped in short order. That was a sickning feeling, waiting to see how badly she was messed up and how many stretchers they were going to need to pick her up. Lukly she survived - in one piece

Comment

peoples nowadays.... can't wait the fricking 2 minutes it takes for the train to cross.... always FAST FAST FAST! although the general society is getting inclined that way.... people are more and more selfish and hypocrit...
                |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
                BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
                Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

A guy died here in Quebec about 3 weeks ago for the same reason.

Oh and in the video...that guy was effing close from being hit...he lost his shoe.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                  The BigC

Comment

Some of them could have anti-social personality disorder. A part of the trait for some, but not all, is poor ability to perceive risk and consequences of their actions and often find themselves putting themselves and others at risk because of boredom in traffic. They wouldn't care if others were harmed by their actions anyway.

Comment

Well as it's said... nature has a way of weeding out idiots.
                      "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                        Maybe they deserve to get crushed in a blaze of flame, it might save the gene pool

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15219278?f=rss

Scroll down to the video
                        lmao @ the first guy that crossed on foot.. and the second in the red car...

Why would it be worth it to make a extra 5 seconds.. Those trains arent even long trains, theyre just one or two cars...

Personally I think that if a driver hits a kid who was laying down in the middle of the road for a laugh then the driver shouldnt be punished at all even if he didnt even try and stop.. Some people are just better off dead, the stupid people dying by themselves might prevent them dragging along others with them another time.
                        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I know. I also see so many people driving crazy. Man, realize in an average drive around town, if you drive fast and crazy, you save what... 2 minutes? MAYBE? At least around here.
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

wow, just wow

Comment

Natural selection in action.
                              He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X