This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unjustly banned

I feel as a new person to the tactical community i hav certain time limits to learn how far to go in maps and the various rules that go with this idea of mature tactical gaming. i am behind the movement 100% and must say that i really enjoy the maps that you hav provided on ur css servers. at eastern time 6:58 i was kicked and subsequently banned. the map was something Navarro and i was being told the rules like no crack jumping etc. and was politely obliging mind u when i was banned. no warnings or anything. no reason why.
    SO IF U R TRYING TO B MATURE GAMERS THEN TALK TO SOMEONE AND GIV THEM A F CHANCE.
    SINCERELY,
    one shot one kill T$
    P.S. my email is [email protected] and i would appreciate a little info on this obvious admin abuse and would like to once again play in ur guys sweet css server! ya dig!
    Last edited by CingularDuality; 02-11-2009, 08:05 PM. Reason: Foul language removed.

Re: Unjustly banned

LOL. You need to read some SOPs on how to deal with this the proper way.

Comment

Originally posted by {osok} T$ View Post
      I feel as a new person to the tactical community i hav certain time limits to learn how far to go in maps and the various rules that go with this idea of mature tactical gaming. i am behind the movement 100% and must say that i really enjoy the maps that you hav provided on ur css servers. at eastern time 6:58 i was kicked and subsequently banned. the map was something Navarro and i was being told the rules like no crack jumping etc. and was politely obliging mind u when i was banned. no warnings or anything. no reason why.
      SO IF U R TRYING TO B MATURE GAMERS THEN TALK TO SOMEONE AND GIV THEM A FUKIN CHANCE.
      SINCERELY,
      one shot one kill T$
      P.S. my email is [email protected] and i would appreciate a little info on this obvious admin abuse and would like to once again play in ur guys sweet css server! ya dig!
      i will help you

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

#1, that is not a very good post for it to be your first at TG.
        #2, you could probably have saved your time posting if you had done a couple of sec. of looking at the forum, like in the CSS forum
        #3, this is not the right forum to appeal a ban, if that is what it really was
        #4, you should NEVER EVER EVER post an Email in a forum. Spammers have bots that crawl the net looking for exactly that, so enjoy your spam

Look at this:
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter-strike-source/
        There is a contact an admin section if you want to talk bans, but considering your first post, I would be weary of letting you in if I was an admin..............................

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Great responses from the community. Hopefully this person will try to do things the right way.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X