Women Drivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Drivers

I laughed my head off. Sorry girls but it is factual and documented as you will see. Nothing personal.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uo1c65TG0[/media]

Re: Women Drivers

hahaha amazing

Comment

Hahaha! SSSOOOOOOO TRUE! With VERY few exceptions, men are typically better drivers. For example, I have NEVER dated a woman who had the ability to drive a single one of the many cars I've owned. This is because I've only bought cars with manual transmissions. I must say, though, that Finland is the exception. I bet any woman there could out-drive the pants off of any guy here. Those people have to learn drifting in driver's ed!
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Men are typically better to drive technically, but are more likely to drive like idiots. I guess it evens out somehow.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

i think we need a stricter and hard course on women driver license... well no offense and not being sexist but this one is true..
          If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by whitelancer11 View Post
            i think we need a stricter and hard course on women driver license... well no offense and not being sexist but this one is true..
            I see where you're coming from but a lot, if not all, of those are from Europe. If you toughen the test for women, what's next, Chinese? Nah, can't go there. I'd like to see it tightened on everyone, especially highway and winter driving courses. Those should be mandatory in Canada.

By the way, the chinese comment is in no way my own. One of my best friends is chinese-canadian and he once went off on another chinese guy's driving by saying something that can't be repeated here. When I go "where did that come from?" he starts on a 5 minute rant on the subject and I was just laughing my head off. So, there is at least that perception in the general public, including some chinese.

Comment

I attribute it to men's greater spacial awareness deriving from their evolution as hunters. Women are great at shopping while men suck at it, how else could they find the ripest berries as gatherers?

One of my fav women driving vids although I think that greenish car in OP vid was the best.
              [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCtoPmeaHo[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by sparks50 View Post
                Men are typically better to drive technically, but are more likely to drive like idiots. I guess it evens out somehow.
                Equality of the sexes is evening the playing field in that regard as well, from what I've seen around here.

Comment

^^^=Your typical woman.

VVV=Your typical man. Well, me at least. ;)
                  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgADI5xdi6g[/media]
                  "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Alright, I will be the one to say it. I bet there are just as many idiot male drivers as female. Sure these look bad but at least the women are not trying high speed manouvers out side of thier, or their cars, capabilites - like many men do.

I also would venture a guess that the ratio of men to women who drive under the influnce would be weighted heavily with men?

So I will take a slightly daft women driver who can't parallel park over a male trying to drive "Fast and Furious" any day.

PS my wife is a damn good driver, she can drive stick, has great awarness and never had any accidents. Well one accident at very low speed (which falls in line with my theory I guess :icon_lol: )

Comment

i really enjoyed the last part of the video:P the slide parking
                      |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
                      BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
                      Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                        I must say, though, that Finland is the exception. I bet any woman there could out-drive the pants off of any guy here. Those people have to learn drifting in driver's ed!
                        Not true. They have to take a course in driving on slippery surfaces (like wintery conditions), and it's the same in Sweden where I live. But it's pretty basic. Just 'what to do' and stop/slow down/avoid stuff in emergencies when it's slippery. And even more to make people see how damned limited grip is and how doomed they probably are if they are just a little bit too fast for conditions. I recall every other person in my group were so miserable. Only I really succeeded in 'saving' the vehicle in the elk tests (due to my obsession with rally racing and sim racing). The rest would have had miserable brutal accidents. :S

In Sweden at least, women are definitely the better drivers. They very rarely do stupid ****, unlike the males, and just stay out of trouble.

Scientifically, women tend do do more more of the "The action performed was not the action intended" error, like pressing the wrong pedal or wrong gear if anything. Males do the "The action performed was intended, and retarded", which leads to death and destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Bow View Post
                          Alright, I will be the one to say it. I bet there are just as many idiot male drivers as female.
                          You can say it... but it wont be true. I've seen FAR too many accidents, speeders, and otherwise insanity caused by women drivers more so than men. I think men are definitely the most aggressive drivers on the road (which can cause problems). But, women seem to have issues with multitasking and applying driving skills to the roadway.

Now if my wife see's this she'll probably smack me. But I've ragged on her about it for a while now. I bet if statistics were pulled of accidents that involved female and male drivers... then factored in who was at fault... that we'd be in for a surprise.

Now in regards to the video... how the F*** do you flip your car over going through an open gate entrance?!?!?! That blew me absolutely away. Then you have the lady crash into the bars that rose up after the bus... the rear end of the car almost landed on a baby stroller. :\

I'll add that the song is that video SUCKED. Can we not have a funny video without crap music. :P
                          "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Now if my wife see's this she'll probably smack me. But I've ragged on her about it for a while now. I bet if statistics were pulled of accidents that involved female and male drivers... then factored in who was at fault... that we'd be in for a surprise.
                            I've seen statistics for some euro countries, and they have more accidents that are like fender benders (while parking etc), but way way less with serious injury and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                              I bet if statistics were pulled of accidents that involved female and male drivers... then factored in who was at fault... that we'd be in for a surprise.
                              I'm sure insurance companies have done this and their rates reflect their findings. It's how they make so much money. So we probably wouldn't really be surprised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X