Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Snake Moan

I recommend this movie. Two thumbs up!

I really wasn't expecting anything. Put it on my Netflix queue just because.

But it really is a very good movie.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Black Snake Moan

I saw half of it and turned it off. Not only did I think it stunk, I was angry with myself for watching as much as I did.

Comment

Nah..It's not that bad actually... The title scared me a bit but I like Samuel Jackson.. and he does a nice job in it...
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I've had it in my hands several times to rent, but have always put it back. I'm getting it next time I rent a movie.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I am not going to lie...the only reason that I watched was because of Christina Ricci;). Other than that, the movie (IMO) was horrible.
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I didn't this it was that bad. I did watch it and thought it was pretty good. Both Samuel L. Jackson and Christina Ricci did a good job. Not the best movie by all means but decent.
            |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              I am not going to lie...the only reason that I watched was because of Christina Ricci;). Other than that, the movie (IMO) was horrible.

does Jessica know your cheating on her?
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_snake_moan/

It was pretty good.

Comment

I liked it, but it's pacing is really slow at times, and it gets to feeling drawn out. I loved Hustle & Flow, which is by the same director. I like it a lot more than Black Snake Moan, but it's still a decent movie.
                  "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I thought it was strange and slow... Mostly strange

Comment

Yes, it is strange.

I think it is like a fairy tale set in the deep south. A very sexually charge fairy tale set in the deep south.
                      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X