PlayXpert, the end to Alt+Tab.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayXpert, the end to Alt+Tab.

I have to address to the people that have Windown Vista 64xbit you have to wait a little bit longer for this to work on your PC. It will weave all your troubles into a pleasant, clean little bundle.

"There is a new toolset available for gamers – a first in the industry – making it possible to have “In-Game Widgets” that work on PC-based games. Like widgets for the web and social networks like Facebook, PlayXpert widgets allow users to mesh together various tools for community, communication, and content access into a single pane of glass on top of game play without the treacherous “alt-tab.” Web widgets are very common, however having widgets that work in-game (and not just the web) has up until now been impossible because of the nature of immersive full-screen game environments."

PlayXpert functions:

* without interacting with the game itself,
    * without requiring any “development integration” with publishers or studios
    * without impacting performance or frame-rates of the game
    * without triggering anti-cheat tools.
    ....... what more do you need?...

Here is a short list of PlayXpert platform differentiators:

* A universal overlay approach that works on any DirectX game, without impacting frame rates or triggering anti-hack tools;
    * A flexible widget engine allowing any 3rd party community, content, or commerce to be brought in-game for the benefit of the player;
    * An eco-system of widget developers and widgets currently being added for use by the PlayXpert community.

For more Info on this incredible In-game overlay
    PlayXpert Home
    Widget Gallery
    DownloadI know you want too...

Go to town gents.:icon6:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: PlayXpert, the end to Alt+Tab.

I believe there's been a previous discussion on this app.

Edit: and here.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Ednos was preaching this thing last night.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

There was a longer discussion on this, but waiting for a released moved it to one of the backpages of the Hardware and Software forum section.

"In-Game Overlay" doesn't work in x64 Windows. Boo. That about kills the app then.

Hmm, according to this thread, Vista isn't fully supported yet by the "beta" client. The stable client only supports XP. Well I must say, over a year of waiting hasn't paid off much. Thought they say "it's coming soon".

I assume others with Vista and Vista x64 have PXP working (at least somewhat)?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I am aware there are a number of threads out there on this topic just wanted to give a fresh thread to bump it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X