Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Soaker: 20th Anniversary Edition

From Gizmodo...

For those who remember the original Super Soaker and/or those who owned/still own one, well it seems they're bringing it back for a limited time.

Hopefully they improved the pump and resolved the pressure leak (stronger plastics with a better tube, seal, and changeable filters instead) with the back end of the water rifle. Too bad the three I still have are all pressure-leaking-water-leaking-laserless-tag toys now.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Super Soaker: 20th Anniversary Edition

That doesn't look quite right... It's a trick. Get an axe.

Comment

Looks like the only difference is the non-removable tank. That must be to prevent the tank-mortaring tactic of pumping up the pressure all the way then unscrewing the tank. Aw.
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

I had a nice CPS 1000 along with an arsenal of a 400/500/600 in the SC series (these were especially nice as they came with a hose attachment for instant pressure and filling.

Ahh, good times. We had some awesome neighborhood-spanning battles.

Always wanted a CPS 2000 but it was sadly discontinued. Something about bruising and blowing kids eyes out of their sockets.

Comment

20 years? No joke? This is no good. It makes me feel old. I still have my old Super Soaker 30. I might have to pick up one of these for old times sake.
          sigpic

Comment

lol yeah, being the younger brother, my older brother got the SS 50 and I got stuck with the 30. Bah.
            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
            -- Red Forman

Comment

i dont want that one.. i want bigger arsenal..
              If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

uh ya for the 20th anniversary they need a supersoaker tank! Put some huge water gun on one of those "Power Wheels" things.

Comment

Oh man does that bring back some great memories...man do i love summer

Comment

The guy who created it was actually a Rocket Scientist. Pretty cool seeing the prototype he made.

This news makes you want to bust out your old collection though, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RedForman View Post
                      lol yeah, being the younger brother, my older brother got the SS 50 and I got stuck with the 30. Bah.
                      The 30 was WAAAAAAY better than the 50. What it lacked in capacity and shooting range, it more than made up for in durability. Mine is faded and ugly and it leaks a bit but it still works. My cousin went through several 50s and I still tended to win water fights because his would break or spray him because he pumped it too much.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                        The guy who created it was actually a Rocket Scientist. Pretty cool seeing the prototype he made.

This news makes you want to bust out your old collection though, thats for sure.

I think I can see the toe of a power armor suit over in the corner there.

Comment

OMG i remember those backpack units on the right there...epic battles man, epic battles

Comment

Aww man I had one of those. This brings back memories.

Originally posted by Satertek View Post
                            Always wanted a CPS 2000 but it was sadly discontinued. Something about bruising and blowing kids eyes out of their sockets.
                            My Neighbor had one. Epic soaker.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post

Now, that's an arsenal!

Is the guy in the picture the one who invented the water gun?

Originally posted by Tarkhin
                              OMG i remember those backpack units on the right there...epic battles man, epic battles
                              I still have mines, though it's also leaky. :/
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X