Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello,

Just found this site a few days ago and I thought I would register. I'm impressed by the information available to tactical gamers. I'm pretty new to gaming; however, I have a deep interest in military history. I'm currently playing COD 4 and World at War. I'm happy to have discovered tactical gaming servers because I initially found online gaming disappointing due to so much running and gunning.

Iím curious and motivated to learn as much as I can about tactics and techniques. This site is definitely a good start.

Later,
    Michel

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen me fight so hard."
    Lieutenant General Wilhelm Bittrich - Commander of II SS Panzer Korps - (Commenting on the British Paratroopers at Arnhem) - September 1944

Re: Greetings

Welcome to the community!
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Welcome Uber_FNG
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome. Make sure you read all the SOP's for the game you play.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will make sure to get up to speed with what expected of me as a tact gamer. Like I said, it's great to see this type of gaming available and to have access to all this info.

Later,
          Michel

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen me fight so hard."
          Lieutenant General Wilhelm Bittrich - Commander of II SS Panzer Korps - (Commenting on the British Paratroopers at Arnhem) - September 1944

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X