Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33cc Variable Speed 2 Stroke Gas Powered Party Blender

I'd love to show up to the tailgate with this:

I mean.. c'mon... it's got a handle-bar twist throttle!!

Link: http://www.hoopstick.com/

Re: 33cc Variable Speed 2 Stroke Gas Powered Party Blender

It appears the page has been updated. Here is the video they had on the page previously:
    [media]http://www.vimeo.com/3294275[/media]

Comment

Though extreamly manly for a blender, the resulting drinks are still going to be tropical ice laden girly drinks. So a real mixed message isn't, a masculine machine to produce feminine drinks :row__639:

That's why I stick with a nice pale ale or a stout, no confusion :icon20:

Comment

Originally posted by Long Bow View Post
        Though extreamly manly for a blender, the resulting drinks are still going to be tropical ice laden girly drinks.
        QFT! yeah, in reality you better not stray too far from budlight and jack.. at least with the guys/gals we tailgate with :D

Comment

I never use our blender.......but if I had that thing you bet your butt I would be blending stuff all the time! Especially if my buddies were over...."Hey I got an idea, lets see if we can blend a baseball!"

Comment

Though extreamly manly for a blender, the resulting drinks are still going to be tropical ice laden girly drinks.
            You must live someplace cold, as there's nothing inherently feminine about a frozen alcoholic drink.

What guy doesn't want to waste away in Margaritaville?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
              You must live someplace cold, as there's nothing inherently feminine about a frozen alcoholic drink.

Real men drink beer. j/k but if I brought a frozen alcoholic drink to a party one of my friends would immediately ask if its for a girl.

Comment

I see your blender and raise you:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veseKwsjcJc[/media]

Top gears V8 engine powered blended, and they make Mark Wahlberg drink it, very funny!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post

LoL yes, cold indeed. Margaritaville [insert mildly homophobic reference or de-masculating comment in the near future] ha!

And leave it to Top Gear to take things to the next level.

Side story: A friend of mine was over as I was surfing my PVR and she saw Top Gear episodes there. She ask's "What's Top Gear!?" .....(Me) "The best TV show in the world". End of or discussion and this story.

Comment

Though extreamly manly for a blender, the resulting drinks are still going to be tropical ice laden girly drinks. So a real mixed message isn't, a masculine machine to produce feminine drinks :row__639:

Ah that is where you are wrong my friend. Manly blender, equals the chicks dig manly man using manly blender. Chicks dig the feminine alcoholic drinks that said manly man using the manly blender is making and serving. So after a few feminine alcoholic drinks from said females who think the manly man is cool, means that the manly man has a much higher percentage to score said female.

Perfect logic in my opinion!! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                      Ah that is where you are wrong my friend. Manly blender, equals the chicks dig manly man using manly blender. Chicks dig the feminine alcoholic drinks that said manly man using the manly blender is making and serving. So after a few feminine alcoholic drinks from said females who think the manly man is cool, means that the manly man has a much higher percentage to score said female.

Perfect logic in my opinion!! LOL
                      Ah I see now, very slick indeed. If you simply had the manly beer, said females would not be attracted and hence the manly man would only be surrounded by more manly men. Logic indeed.

So apparently I need to buy one of these yet never drink the girly drinks it produces, only offer them up.

Comment

Ah I see now, very slick indeed. If you simply had the manly beer, said females would not be attracted and hence the manly man would only be surrounded by more manly men. Logic indeed.

So apparently I need to buy one of these yet never drink the girly drinks it produces, only offer them up.
                        Oh yes young Padawan you have learned your lesson well!! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                          Oh yes young Padawan you have learned your lesson well!! LOL
                          I can only offer my thanks and send you an internet cookie in appreciation for todays lesson.

Comment

I can only offer my thanks and send you an internet cookie in appreciation for todays lesson.
                            May the blenders force be with you!
                            sigpic

Comment

In reference to WhiskeySix, you could make a mean White Russian with that baby!

Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X