International sign for marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International sign for marriage

lol this made me laugh when a co-worker sent it to me. :) Happy Friday, everyone. :)

in celebration of phyl's new arrival, I boldly include the image IN THE THREAD!

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: International sign for marriage

Hahahah...funny because it's true.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

True indeed.. cept it goes for girlfriends too :P

Comment

.... :icon_bigg .... All I can say....is....WOW! I can actually multitask with my connection :icon7:

Comment

Don't ask me I know why prostitution is illegal. There is not enough room ing the homless shelters.

Comment

I showed my fiance the picture and she wants me to print it out and put it on the wall.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

In front of a kneeling cushion and surrounded by creepy candles?
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X