Your Favorite's List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite's List

Since the advent of the new patch for CS:S, it seems that the Favorites tab doesn't work anymore. That doesn't matter, and I'll tell you why. Right click on the STEAM icon in your taskbar, and select Servers from the popup window that appears. Right there are all of your servers for all games that you have saved to your Favorites list. If nothing appears, enter your CS:S game, and add your servers, then exit CS:S, and try repeating the above step.
    I noticed it saves the servers from ALL STEAM games, so there was my TFC, CS:S, and NS server all there. The only problem, is the servers do not say what game they are for, but lets hope there is a fix for that in the future :)
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Re: Your Favorite's List

Originally posted by grey
    Since the advent of the new patch for CS:S, it seems that the Favorites tab doesn't work anymore. That doesn't matter, and I'll tell you why. Right click on the STEAM icon in your taskbar, and select Servers from the popup window that appears. Right there are all of your servers for all games that you have saved to your Favorites list. If nothing appears, enter your CS:S game, and add your servers, then exit CS:S, and try repeating the above step.
    I noticed it saves the servers from ALL STEAM games, so there was my TFC, CS:S, and NS server all there. The only problem, is the servers do not say what game they are for, but lets hope there is a fix for that in the future :)

I've been adding my favorites ingame so I had both tg server choices.. .went back to my tray icon..... 8 copies of each...
    sigh...............

Comment

Originally posted by Dog
      I've been adding my favorites ingame so I had both tg server choices.. .went back to my tray icon..... 8 copies of each...
      sigh...............
      Same thing here... and it doesn't show the right map.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

From Valve themselves.

There is no fix for the in game serverbrowser right now. You will need to use the windows based one for now, or remember the IP of the server.

We will be releasing a fix early next week for this.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X