Final Trailer for Terminator Salvation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Trailer for Terminator Salvation

I don't know about you guys, but this looks pretty Bad ass. I like the clilp of the A-10, looks like the the tank killer has a new objective in 2018.

Overall it looks pretty damn good, and dark and gritty at the same time. Looking forward to seeing this trailer at the movies and the movie itself in theaters.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4RFWggAxA[/media]
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Final Trailer for Terminator Salvation

i was expecting this film to be the one to wreck it all, but that does not look too bad. it looks like a good action filled film lots of guns and explosions.... what more does a guy need.

little bit concerned about the storyline staying true to the original series, but they seem to have side stepped that problem focusing on the war, and possibly (as i have read nothing about the film) showing you how the terminators (the original) were created in more detail...

i think i will give this film a look in the cinema.

i might be wrong, please someone tell me i have gone crazy and i need to get my head checked, because when i first heard of this i didnt think it would look that good.

and Christian Bale, i think that is good casting, he does very well in these dark under siege fight to the end type storylines.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I personally can't wait. I must be one of the few who enjoyed all 3 Terminators released so far.

Comment

That looks pretty good. I guess I'll have to go and see the other Terminator films sometime soon...
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
          That looks pretty good. I guess I'll have to go and see the other Terminator films sometime soon...
          Heresy! :D

Seriously the first and second ones are classics of the action genre. The third one...not so much, but still enjoyable.

Comment

Go, Skynet! :D (Imagine Summer Glau in a cheerleader's outfit. ;))
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
              I personally can't wait. I must be one of the few who enjoyed all 3 Terminators released so far.
              I did as well. 3 had perhaps the most under rated car/crane chase in movie history.

Latest looks good and I can't wait. My only concern is that it's directed by McG who did that really bad Charlie's Angel movie. Hopefully this is his Citizen Kane.
              |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
              "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
              - Check me out on The Onion
              - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I was weary of another terminator after that abortion called Terminator 3, but this actually looks tolerable. I don't really like the giant robot terminator though, doesn't seem to fit the 'future vision' very well.
                Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                  I liked all three and I bought season 1 of the the TV show and like it so far. (haven't finished it, 2 DVDs done)
                  "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                  Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Season 2 is where things get REALLY interesting... it starts hinting into Summer Glau's terminator and John Connor's relationship in the future... as well as some of the more human elements of the post skynet future. - and Sarah goes crazy - AGAIN! yay!
                    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Here you will find why McG might do a better job than expected, and some artwork, etc.........and why McG chose to set it in 2018 at least ten years before the Ahnuld Terminator Version.
                      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                      Level I HazMat Technician
                      NYS EMT-B
                      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
                        I did as well. 3 had perhaps the most under rated car/crane chase in movie history.

Latest looks good and I can't wait. My only concern is that it's directed by McG who did that really bad Charlie's Angel movie. Hopefully this is his Citizen Kane.
                        That is my favorite car scene of all time man. Simply extraordinary. T3 was good IMO, I really enjoyed it.

The series is pretty damn good too. I can't wait for this after seeing that preview.

- -

Comment

So... Is Skynet starting to doubt it's ability to win, and going with 'If you can't beat them, join them?'

Comment

I just saw the trailer in the Cinema.....yep....this looks VERY good and I shall be going to watch it,I suspect it would be amazing on an IMAX screen if it gets released in that format.
                            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Looks great, 2009 is going to be a great year for cinema.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X