• Show
Clear All

• The Ship

I just bought "The Ship" at target today. I was wondering if
    a) anyone else had it
    b) anyone else wanted to play it
    c) if b is yes, then if anyone wanted to buy it and join

http://www.theshiponline.com/
    can get it on steam for $20, but I got it on clearnance at target for $5, so look around.

I like the premise

The Ship is a unique multiplayer PC game developed by Outerlight Ltd., created using Valve's Source engine. Set on a series of luxury, art deco cruise ships built by Mr X, this devilish game challenges you to kill or be killed. Once you're on board you're given the name of another passenger whom you must find and secretly murder. Watch out for security unless you want to do some time in jail, take care of yourself and keep looking over your shoulder because somewhere out there is another hunter looking for you!

I own it
    Modis is interested
    Anyone else?
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: The Ship

oooooo

We have created a new set of characters: the World leaders, including some of the most well known political figures who have or still do strut their stuff on the world stage... To play using these new characters you'll need to download the World Leader patch first. This is free of charge to everyone who already owns the game and will happen automatically when you try to launch the game from Steam.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

http://www.dawdle.com/product.php/th...24000564-d7be9
      $4.95 free shipping

OOO and I get 5 guest passes to allow limited time play on game, if anyone interested.
      Last edited by Skylark; 03-03-2009, 08:06 PM.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I have been playing this game since the first GoldSource version. It is an awesome game. It requires tactics and would be perfect for this community. 5$ isn't a big price to pay, too. A lot of people don't like this game because it requires some kind of strategy if you want to be remotely good, but it is my favorite game. I beg you guys to ask us for a guess pass and at least try it.

Comment

ok is this those game that you will control one ship only? or fleets?
          If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by whitelancer11 View Post
            ok is this those game that you will control one ship only? or fleets?
            Originally posted by Skylark
            Once you're on board you're given the name of another passenger whom you must find and secretly murder
            You don't control a ship, your on a ship.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yes, as he quoted.

You appear on a ship, in a room. You are <name of character>.
              You are to kill <different character name>
              And <random character name you don't know> is after YOU.
              as you wander ship, you find different weapons, clothers, etc...

Goal: Kill your target and not let your hunter get you.
              You get different money depending on what weapon you use. The value changes.
              There are different modes. I only played the uh.. hunter? mode so far.

You have to watch out for witnesses, cameras and guard. You can be fined for possesion, jailed, etc.. There are crew only areas you can get detained if you are in them for too long.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

i have it but havt played it for so long because there were only about 3 populated servers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X