Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys :)

Man, is it good to be back!

After playing on the SomethingAwful CS:S servers and playing WoW for a good chunk of my life (DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IT WILL CONSUME YOU), I remembered that TG is really the only place I should ever bother playing at. Playing a few rounds of CS:S with you guys reminded me why I started playing here to begin with.

Anyways, I am just popping in to say hello, and to tell you that TGCS is now the only server on my favorites, so you will probably see me around here a lot more now. I miss all you guys!

Anyways, looking foward to the endless amount of awesome CS:S matches to come. :)

Re: Hi guys :)

Great to see you again, Miko! :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wow.. i gotta put in my money for TG again.. if i can find some :P I won't be able to get in soon with all the TG seniors and new people comming in :)

Welcome back, Miko!

Comment

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Comment

y not stop by the ol ns server and say hi to your pals there also.

Comment

Originally posted by [D.I]WILDCHILD
            y not stop by the ol ns server and say hi to your pals there also.
            cuz he's waiting your ns2/nss ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X