New game releases.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game releases.

In anticipation of some of the new game releases. I'm curious out of the following games which ones you're most looking forward to. Please feel free to comment as well!
    Ghost Recon 2
    21.88%
    Battlefield 2
    57.81%
    Operation Flashpoint 2
    6.25%
    Other
    14.06%
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: New game releases.

Most games based around the (almost) original Rainbow Six are too slow for my tastes. It's all about small unit tactics and specialization for specific tasks (not all the time, but from what I've played). BF1942 let's you do almost ANYTHING you'd ever want to over a large area.

Battlefield 1942 had me saying "whoa" more times than Keanu Reeves in his entire acting career. The sequel is looking like it's going to be even better. The only reason I gave up on the first BF was that most servers were full of retards. By the time I found TG the BF1942: DC server was dying and I was gaming NS hard.

If TG hosts a BF2 server, I will most definately be playing it here.

Comment

No doubt about it: Battlefield 2.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

BF2

( * grabs proverbial FPS ankles * )
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

BF2, without a doubt. I just hope we don't get jerked around on the release.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
            BF2, without a doubt. I just hope we don't get jerked around on the release.
            What gives you the idea a company would rant and rave about a game for years and constantly push back release dates??????? (SIERRA\VALVE).
            Maybe just maybe they will make patches that are not as gigantic this time, HOLY SHIZNIT the last patches for BF were insane.
            "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

The mod team i'm a part of, Inumod

www.inumod.com
              HL2 mod :)

Besides that, I am REALLY looking forward to BF2

Comment

I'm looking forward to Brothers In Arms. I'm HOPING GR2 doesn't suck completely. BF2 looks good. OFP2 coming spring of 06? Gosh that's like 12 game years from now isn't it?

Comment

Has anyone heard about the new OPF2? All I know about is what was stated when it was first annouced. I agree I think we could use a BIA server. But out of the games on the list I will say BF2 since I have info on it otherwise I woulc go with OPF2. Hopefully E3 will change that. =)
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I hate to admit this, but at the moment, I am most looking forward to BF2. This is perhaps because I never got to play 1942 and always wanted to, so it will be a genuinely new game for me. GR2's release is something I have been excited about, but trying not to get too hyped about. I don't like disappointments, so I try not to set high expectations.

Comment

I hear you. All the bad press I've read about GR2 has been about the SP changes. My little brother played the PS2 game and said his ex-seal roommate or friend or whatever said it was the most realistic depiction of combat he'd ever seen, so...

Maybe between now and 08/2007 when it finally comes out for PC they'll hammer out some of the kinks.

Comment

I too am waiting for BF2. The gameplay will definitely be up there but other cool little addons have been cut at the last moment.

I really enjoyed OFP and what to know more about OFP2.

GR I have never played (okay once on XBOX) and am semi looking forward to GR2.

However, I find I like the BF sense of being able to drive/fly/run/swim ,etc do anything gameplay..

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Originally posted by JBRanger
                          I too am waiting for BF2. The gameplay will definitely be up there but other cool little addons have been cut at the last moment.
                          What cool little addons do you refer to that have been cut?
                          |TG-12th| asch
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm in for BF2, but GR2 would be good as well

Comment

I voted for BF2 as well.. I really enjoyed BF1942 especially with the Desert Combat add-on. I was pretty disappointed with BF Vietnam, but I think EA/DICE understands by this point what a flop that was and won't make the same mistakes with BF2.

I do hope that BF2 is as easy to run/manage as BF1942 is though.

We'll have a server up for BF2 as soon as it becomes available.. I'm literally counting the days..
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X