How did you discover |TG|?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you discover |TG|?

I stumbled upon one of our threads while looking up information on weapons in Battlefield 2142 and I noticed the discussion was actually quite mature and informative - zero trolling or bashing! I was pretty impressed and I signed up a few days later.

Re: How did you discover |TG|?

I think I foudn TG through BF2141. I played on the server for a while, joined the forums, and then got a membership.

Come to think of it, where is my 2141 CD....

Comment

Many many moons ago I was laid up after surgery. A co-worker helped me build my first gaming rig and introduced me to TG and BF2. Been here ever since. Check my join date. Became an SM the very first day.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Pardon my bad spelling and run on sentences today as I am completely hammered due to massive birthday celebrating.

I found TG through several members of a natural-selection (half life 1 mod) community that I had been a part of for several months. The community was giving off something of a death rattle, so people started looking for bettr places to play, and several members found TG. On their suggestion, I started frequenting TG's NS server and came to really enjoy the heightened level of gameplay that I found compared to other pubs. Within a week I had a supporting membership and within 2 months the TG NS community had given me a new name by popular vote. After that, it was all a snowball effect as I got itno various different titles that TG hosts, and I've loved every minute of it.

Comment

I had a friend direct me towards 2142 and the TG server there. I was instantly hooked.

Comment

I imagine I discovered TG in the same way that quite a few did: Silver's youtube videos.
            In Order to Dance

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
              Many many moons ago I was laid up after surgery. A co-worker helped me build my first gaming rig and introduced me to TG and BF2. Been here ever since. Check my join date. Became an SM the very first day.
              that was ages ago....wow BF2 days bring back some great memories. Thats how i found TG as well. was tired of the pubbie servers being all RnG and bunny hoppers seen the tag Tactical Gamer and joined. Joined before BF2 was even released just joined at the demo released...now they cant get rid of me....
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Comment

I was lucky enough to come from a Clan that was a likeminded outfit similar to TG. Which at that time was playing Tactical Realism CoD2. So when some clanmates were playing BF2and I got so fustrated with the pubbies. I decided to look for a BF2 server that fitted my wants. I liked what I experienced especially the TacMod Nights on Thursday here at TG. So much so that when I went back to CoD2 and looked for a TacticalGamer CoD2 server. I was pleased to find Obi, Trooper, Bubba, Kin3, Krag, Strag, Fannon, Wildcat and how could I forget Clodhopper and Grunt70. All willing to shoot you like the non-paying attention gamer you are while bashing you with a butstock like you needed a root canal.

It was like stepping into well worn pair of shoes when coming to TG.
                  The comms were excellent, the tactics were sound and practical. What was not to like?

(Said in a monotone: Here ends Chapter 1 of What it was like to find yourself at TG. For chapters 2-232 please visit us at audible.com for the rest of teh storie:madsmile:)

Comment

XLII anyone??

hehe :icon_cool
                    Meat Drapes
                    -[OIJ]-
                    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

I just luckily found the TG Svr1 on Cod4, almost got perma banned within like 40 minutes lol^^. Im still relatively new, but im spreading to other games aswell now, like GRAW2.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Found it by luck on CSS.
                        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Your Game Officer for Battlefield told me to come here. I've been here since.

Comment

Found TG when I decided to get away from a cracked version of BF2 and get legit. The cracked server I was playing on was becoming boring so bought the game and then downloaded PoE and discovered TG server. Played on there and of course the ping is what got my attention. Ping was what it is all about to me(no need to get into a gaming community if you can't play on their servers) and then I decided to check the site out.

Comment

The first server I found after loading Northern Strike on BF2142 was TG. Squad Leaders and members talked to each other and I was revived five times (first time since playing the game). Second day searched TG Forums about the PB-Admin decision- Excessive Team Kills kicks I was getting and found about being a supporting member. Got that the next day. Waited about a month before putting on the Tags.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X