Looking for a good work boot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good work boot

I need some help finding a good Quarter Boot for work (security guard walking on tile floor). I had the Galls 8 boot and it was very uncomfortable so Im looking for a 5 or 6 boot. Having a safety toe or being waterproof arent that important to me. Any suggestions?
    |TG| Yanu - Bad handwriting since the 8th grade.

Re: Looking for a good work boot

bates makes some great boots, but they are pricey. I wear a Wolverine 6" boot that has a goretex liner and its pretty comfy. My dad swears by his black bates. We are generally on our feet for 11+ hours this time of year (greenhouse work). This is what he wears

http://www.batesfootwear.com/US/Prod...-Side-Zip.aspx

my issue with them is they dont support a fat foot all that well, its why i wear a Wolverine.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I really like my two pairs of Danner boots, but they are even more pricey than Bates. www.danner.com

Comment

Check these Cats out. Unfortunately some of them are even more expensive than the Bates and the Danners.

Comment

http://www.redwingshoes.com/
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I like my Redwings, they have been frozen and melted. Still good. I do find them lacking in comfort though.
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
              I like my Redwings, they have been frozen and melted. Still good. I do find them lacking in comfort though.

agree 1000% long lasting and very durible. But for 12+ hour days on concrete they do make my feet hurt alot. its why i choose wolverines..
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Did anyone else read the thread title and think it was about a computer starting up? :p
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X