Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Historic Badasses

http://ty.rannosaur.us/10-historic-b...cking-edition/

A few months back we featured a list of 10 badasses from the pages of history. Unfortunately, despite the high level of ass-kicking, on the list, some people wanted more face-punching action and less touching stories about moms raising their kids to be awesome. This is a list of 10 people who were badass enough to warrant mention purely for their ass-kicking skills… despite being, you know, dead.

I didn't know half these guys, but they should get movies.
    |TG-33rd|Calvin

Re: 10 Historic Badasses

They should have included Alvin York. Some may know the movie that portrait him called "Sergeant York". Good movie about WWI and for a pacifist he killed a lot of German soldiers and captured over 132 enemies with only 7 others to aid him. York Avenue in NYC, NY is supposed to be named after him.
    So many people in the history pages could have been included though.

Comment

Audie Murphy. For sure. A local Veterans hospital here is named after him. Also, a street in the neighborhood I grew up in was name after him as well. A true bad-ass by any definition. All these people rock, no matter what side of the fence you're on.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

"Paddy" Mayne.... = Legend.... simple as that! I have heard more stories about some of his antics in WW2 than any other member of Sterlings SAS. One particular night he ran out of ammo on his jeep blazing away at aircraft in a German Desert airfield and so decided to jump into aircraft cockpits and start ripping out flight controls with his bare hands.... the man was a beast!

I could see a film being made about him probably with Colin Farrell in the lead role, similar character fit! :D i.e. Drunken Head case!
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Where's Chuck Norris? And John Wayne? And Davy Crockett (a true american hero!)? Lol. But ya, those are some true bad***es.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X