Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much like the Battlestar Galactica post, only not! I love this show. The end. Yay, post spam! +1!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: 24

I Cannot watch the show during the season.. It's a DVD only for me.. No Commercials and no Week off between episodes.. It's like a bog of M&M's ...Dare ya to eat just one...

So CEASE ALL DISCUSSION!!>.
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

This year is the only year i've actually liked the show.

- -

Comment

There is already a thread somewhere, but yeah, 24 rocks.

Comment

You mean it was less stupid than previous seasons? (Not that that's hard to do.) I gave up on this season, and TiVo'd other stuff instead. I much prefer "wasting time" watching the babes of Dollhouse and Sarah Conner Chronicles. Even Medium is better. (But I'm a sucker for scifi chick flicks.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Insane. What happens now?

Comment

Jack kills everyone... the end!!!!

Comment

/major spoiler

I was almost starting to like Larry Moss. Too bad Tony had to kill him. Did anyone else not think Tony was a double agent? Jack's going to be pissed. It was also nice to see his daughter on screen again. I had no idea she was even going to be in this season.

Comment

It isn't bad for a soap opera. Still, it is a soap opera.
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

/SPOILER

I have to agree, tony always seemed off to me. But what does this make him now, about 5 timing agent. A good guy acting like a terrorist acting like a good guy whos a terrorist (who now needs to be good to be bad.) I am beginning to think they should make up there minds on him.

Comment

Why is Tony Almeida a implied terrorist again? Grr, not liking one of my favorite characters turned to the dark side yet again by another plot twist.
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I agree with peardog. I can't watch it every week, do I miss stuff, and get sick of it, so I quit watching. DVD is the way to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X