Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the process on attempting to become a member?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the process on attempting to become a member?

Of all servers I play on, I feel the TG server is by far the best one. I absolutley love the organization and teamplay of all members. I cannot personally stand the comando style of running into a battle by myself. Any information would help me. Thank you.

Re: What is the process on attempting to become a member?

You just have to be a member of the forums and play the games! We're a community of mature gamers that happen to game together. Who'da thunk it? We're not a clan. TG tries to focus on tactics, teamwork, and realism. Communication is a big key if you're to enjoy your stay here. Also, if you abide by the rules, you're good to go, man. On a side note, ironically, commandos wouldn't run into a battle by themselves. :P

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Some games also have which are in house squads, which would be the 'equivalent' to the most of the other clans. However, before talking about getting into one (if the game has one) I would highly recommend playing of the server for a bit, and just getting to know the regulars on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by beantown22 View Post
        Of all servers I play on, I feel the TG server is by far the best one. I absolutley love the organization and teamplay of all members. I cannot personally stand the comando style of running into a battle by myself. Any information would help me. Thank you.
        Hi Beantown:

Welcome aboard! You can 'become' a member by the end of this post if that is your wish:) Maybe I can give some perspective on TG as I am new myself. One thing I noticed right away is that while this community is elite, it is far from elitist - quite the opposite actually. We're ready to embrace you with open arms and even more ready to toast you (and be toasted by you) on the field of battle.

Just familiarize yourself with the TG perspective and our rules, regulations, and policies; spend some time on our servers and get to know our regulars. I noticed you're playing BF2142 on our servers - and this whole familiarization thing is something I am in the process of doing as we speak, so feel free to join me;). If you feel that this place was meant for you, you're welcome to don the |TG| tag... just remember that you're representing something great!

Here's some reading to help you get started:

TG Required Reading

The TG Way

BF2142 Basic Rules of Conduct

BF2142 Server Rules and Guidelines

BF2142 FAQ

BF2142 Standard Operating Procedures

BF2142 Gentlemen's Agreement

Tips for New TGers

Hope this helps, and see you in game.

Cheers,
        rT